• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's Sprites World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    The town sadly looks....ummm I dont know how to say this but it looks AWESOME!
    You are an excellent spriter. Though some of the people look strange compared to the buildings. I dont know why :\ But apart from that good work :D

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Thanks for the comments guys :D

Haven't get a chance to do something more <_< sorry about that..... due to lack of time.... and here is a small update on my lately work..... abit change on the bg grass, on the tree and new tree shadow style :D

Saurav's Sprites World

and here is the same thing but with a dark tree shadows... I like it both so here you are :D

Saurav's Sprites World

comments please :D

Last edited:

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    These are good, yes. I like the reposes on the first page, but I would like to comment on the fact that Dialga is quite a bit bulkier than that. No huge deal really.

Now, for the tiles. Good, but there's a problem on some of your early ones with building placement that seems to have gone away now. Always try to line the buildings up with something, as you did in your most recent tile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back