• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So,if you guys want saves,tell with me,I found my tool again like said in the reason of why I deleted the last post,but remember that I am from Brazil and the hours here are different,ex,now is 21:31 PM here and there is 12:2PM

You're Welcome GreyBidoof.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • So,if you guys want saves,tell with me,I found my tool again like said in the reason of why I deleted the last post,but remember that I am from Brazil and the hours here are different,ex,now is 21:31 PM here and there is 12:2PM

You're Welcome GreyBidoof.

BTW, so you is Circo's Pokemon Maker? I've never used it before, so I was just wondering if it was a reliable tool. Does it just do party Pokemon, or can it do storage as well?

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    can someone give me a saved game with a modest lvl 16 - 20 alakazam or kadabra. i could do the trading of kadabra to evolve it... and oh if possible ultraball is used for catching.. and a modest deoxys if it's not that hard... thanks

GreyBidoof

Years
  • can someone give me a saved game with a modest lvl 16 - 20 alakazam or kadabra. i could do the trading of kadabra to evolve it... and oh if possible ultraball is used for catching.. and a modest deoxys if it's not that hard... thanks

Yeah, sure thing. I'll get started on it.

Years
  • BTW, so you is Circo's Pokemon Maker? I've never used it before, so I was just wondering if it was a reliable tool. Does it just do party Pokemon, or can it do storage as well?

I think it only do storage(I actually just catch a random pokémon,put it in the party and create the pokémon in the PC,then i put them in the party and release the random pokémon,or I let it in the box),and i can put itens(is this the correct word?) in the PC,change trainer's gender(yeah,strange),name and IDs(includding Hidden ID)
    What tool(s) do you use?I want to try new things.

Hacks I support (and remembered the banner):

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • I'd like to request please?
    I'd like it to be in Emerald with completed dex(seen only)
    and has a random team.. doesn't matter what but preferably has a Modest Milotic has Maxed IV's and with an EV set of SpA - 252, HP - 252, and 4 - Speed.. and already post Elite Four.. please if it isn't that hard.. thank in advanced :D

Edit: has also all TMs and HMs but don't make them infinite :D
    make the trainer's name as Rei XD
    and the Moveset with Milotic(M) would be Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Calm Mind.. thanks..

GreyBidoof

Years
  • I'd like to request please?
    I'd like it to be in Emerald with completed dex(seen only)
    and has a random team.. doesn't matter what but preferably has a Modest Milotic has Maxed IV's and with an EV set of SpA - 252, HP - 252, and 4 - Speed.. and already post Elite Four.. please if it isn't that hard.. thank in advanced :D

Edit: has also all TMs and HMs but don't make them infinite :D
    make the trainer's name as Rei XD
    and the Moveset with Milotic(M) would be Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Calm Mind.. thanks..

No problem at all. I'm on it.

Hey all,

First of all, sorry for the double post, but I wanted to clear something up. As some of you know, I have been sending out PMs for more information after someone requests a file. I wanted to make the process a little smoother, so here's my plan.

I have posted a form under this paragraph that you can fill out if you have a request for me. This means that right after someone posts a request using this format, I will be able to create it right away, without having to go back and ask for more information from the poster. Basically, everything goes faster, and everyone's happier. Sound good?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. You don't HAVE to use the form below, but you'll get your save WAY faster if you do.

Form:
    - Game(fr/lg, r/s/e):
    - Progress complete:
    - Trainer name/rival name:
    - Trainer Gender:
    - Party Pokemon:
    - PC Pokemon:
    - Any extra info, like PC items or such

Pokemon should have the following information, unless it doesn't matter
    - name (obviously)
    - nickname
    - level
    - gender (if applicable)
    - nature
    - moveset
    - ivs/evs (again, unless you don't know or care)
    - hold item

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I also make saves.
    The form is the same as in the first page of the thread,or the same form as GreyBidoof,if you want,and if you want to tell something special of the save,tell me,if you want that I send you by PM,tell me,if you don't care if I post here,tell me.

I can use Ciro's Pokémon Maker and A-Save.

So,I found this Emerald save with me,I wasn't able to import with VBA and load it with my Emerald Rom,it was losed in Computer>Local Disc (C:),I just packed it in a rar archive,and I think it's a Save Stat(I use them so visitors won't mess my party,etc.),if someone can open it and tell me details,I'd be grateful.

I think that'd the best thread to post it,I'm sharing after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreyBidoof

Years
  • I'll check it out. What do you want to know?
    ------------------------------------------
    Update: Hey Jorge, the file you uploaded is not a save file, but instead actually a cheat code file. You can tell this because the file extension is .clt, which is VBA's cheat file extension.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Could anybody make a Ruby sav file with all 386 pokemon

Player name : Soul

Playing Time : Doesn't matter

Badges : Doesn't matter

GreyBidoof

Years
  • Wow, this is a tall order! But you know, I like a challenge, so you know what? I'll give it a shot! Keep in mind, though, this will take quite a bit longer than what I usually do. Feel free to PM me for progress updates.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    Could someone please create this save in .sgf format?

Game (Required):FR
    Player's name: RED
    Rival name: blue
    Number of Badges: 2
    Location (this means location in game ): Cerulean City
    Pokemon:
    Lvl 25 Charizard
    Lvl 25 Squirtle
    Lvl 25 Bulbasaur
    Lvl 25 pidgeotto with fly
    Lvl 25 Raichu w/ thunder
    Lvl 25 Onix
    Pokémon in box: Yes
    That would be GREAT!
    Thanks in advance.

GreyBidoof

Years
  • Could someone please create this save in .sgf format?

Game (Required):FR
    Player's name: RED
    Rival name: blue
    Number of Badges: 2
    Location (this means location in game ): Cerulean City
    Pokemon:
    Lvl 25 Charizard
    Lvl 25 Squirtle
    Lvl 25 Bulbasaur
    Lvl 25 pidgeotto with fly
    Lvl 25 Raichu w/ thunder
    Lvl 25 Onix
    Pokémon in box: Yes
    That would be GREAT!
    Thanks in advance.

I can do this, if you tell me which emulator you're using (I don't have one that uses .sgf files)

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    VBA Emulator
    Pokemon emerald SAV file (require urgent)
    Trainer Name: Ryuga
    Pokemon: only Sceptile (shiny)(level 70-80)
    No. Of Badges:8
    Pokemon in Box: none
    Additional Information: after defeating elite four player returns to his room and there save game..

GreyBidoof

Years
  • VBA Emulator
    Pokemon emerald SAV file (require urgent)
    Trainer Name: Ryuga
    Pokemon: only Sceptile (shiny)(level 70-80)
    No. Of Badges:8
    Pokemon in Box: none
    Additional Information: after defeating elite four player returns to his room and there save game..

Alright. I'll get started on it.

GreyBidoof

Years
  • Well, since I'm working on a few other ones as well, and because of the progress you want in your game, I'll most likely be able to get it to you late tonight or tomorrow (EST). Let me know if that's ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back