• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Sapphire stared at the boy. He had startled her and he was quite the odd quirky boy. Again, she planted a warm smile on her face, as that was all she knew how to do when greeting new people. She had already started dragging the other boy into the Lab, but now she was with another guy.

"Hi, my name is Eve, Sapphire eve." She let go of the one boy and politely offered out her hand as a greeting.

She stared at the boy's unusual pure white hair. It was an odd colour for a young person, yet it suited him well. "what's your name?" Sapphire enquired, walking down the lab's hall with the two boys. She looked at what the white haired guy had pulled out of his pouch, she wandered what the letter was, but didn't want to ask before she had received knowledge of his name.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke was being dragged in the lab by Eve, when another boy made his almost dramatic appearance and startled them both. Luke said to himself, Oh great, I almost got a heart attack for second time today, what's with all the hurry today. He once again straightened his thoughts and started observing the boy. First thing that got to Luke was the color of that boys's hair, pretty strange, but then pretty calming at the same time.

He heard that Eve asked this boy his name, so Luke though irrelevant for him to repeat the question. Luke only observed, and watched how that boy took out something like a letter. He didn't want to ask any questions before the one already asked was answered.

In the end Luke stood in front of the boy, and looked him right in his eyes, he has eyes similar to mine, yet somehow different, thought Luke and offered him a hand: "I didn't introduce myself, I'm Luke, nice to meet you"....

Last edited:

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    Nathan woke up to the sound of the radio.He checked his watch.It was nine thirty.''Dam!I must have overslept!''He muttered as he scurried out of bed.He stuck on his favourite jeans and a random T-Shirt, he found stuffed in his closet.He ran down the stairs and out the door.''Wait!'',his Mother cried, as he ran outside.''Sometimes I wonder about him'',she muttered ,as she flicked on the TV.

Nathan was running flat out, when he finally reached the lab he pulled open the door,panting and hoping it hadn't started yet.''Am I late?'',he asked a young girl dressed like the hero,Sir Aaron.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    "whats your name?" the perky girl, Eve asked. then the boy being draged by Eve said "I didn't introduce myself, I'm Luke, nice to meet you..." as if he was waiting for his friends question to finish his sentence. They were walking down the hall of the building. "Refr, my name is Refr. pronounced Ref-cer." He frowned, he didnt like personal questions, His hair had just fallen down now that they were in the building. Then he heard a noise and another boy ask, "Am I late," while trying to catch his breath.

"If you worked out like I did then you wouldnt be out of breath," he said before looking at his watch, "and no, no you are not late. If you were then 'WE'" he circled his fingers, "Would not be in the hallway." He still held the letter in his hand. As he walked down the hall he started untieing his scarf with his free hand.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    The boy answered the question at last, he said his name is Refr. As he finished saying that his hair fell down on his face. He really has long hair, Luke thought, and in a moment another boy came in the lab. This one was breathing heavily, he was probably running and he lost his breath. Luke listened to the short talk beetween newcomer and Refr, after which Refr started walking down the hallway, reaching for his scarf with his hand.

Luke looked patiently at the newcomer, watching him, no... better, analyzing him. Luke was amazed by that boy's jeans, the kid's got some style, he thought. Then Luke approached this newcomer, who was still gasping for air and said: "Hey, I'm Luke and you're not late, so don't worry. And ignore that comment that guy gave to you about working out. That's Refr, he's a little strange, at least that's my oppinion. What's your name? Oh and by the way, nice jeans you got there!"....

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire tilted her head. This boy, Refr, was not as pleasing to her ears as the other, Luke, but she also liked his attitude. She stepped in front of Refr to greet the new comer. "Refr is correct, you're not late." She smiled kindly. "I'm Sapphire Eve, but since we don't know each other very well, you should refer to me as Eve." Sapphire didn't normally like formalities, but she didn't want anyone to get too close to her either, although it may have been a bit too late with her friendly approach to both Luke and Refr. "This is Luke, and Refr." She Pointed to each boy as she spoke their names. "We should continue on, someone is already in the Lab."

Sapphire turned away and continued with dragging Luke down the hall while still speaking to the newbie. "So what's your name?" She inquired, assuming he was just following.

AmazingPiplup

Adorable! ^_^
    Years
    OOC: Ambellina [Accepted] Thanks, it's great!

Levana

I could have sworn I had heard a noise. "I'll be right back." I smiled at the girl who was already sitting in the room, Nia, if I recall. I walked out to the front of the lab to see some kids standing there, "Oh, you must be here for your Pokemon. I'm so sorry I didn't hear you." I sighed, and apologized. "You must be Sapphire, Refr, Nathan and Luke! It's great to meat you. Please do come in." Happily, I walked them to the main room of the lab where Nia was reading a book. "So, today you'll be getting your starting Pokemon! Most of you already know what you want, but some don't. I'll give you ten minutes to think it out, as I have to go outside for a few minutes. If you already know what you want take aseat in the waiting room please." I smiled as I walked out the door and into the backyard.

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire let go of the boys and thought for a moment. All the Pokémon sounded unique and awesome, but there was one Pokémon she admired more than the others. An Eevee would be the perfect Pokémon for her. She would be able to evolve it into a Vaporeon with the use of a water stone. Not only would the Pokémon be strong and radiant, he would also match her outfit!

"Hey guys, I know what Pokémon I want. Catch you later." She smiled polietly and entered the waiting room. It was their she started to think about other types of Pokémon. "Then again... an Abra would be nice. A strong psychic pokémon! no-one would stand a chance against me!.... Or a Charmander! A strong firey Pokémon with tons of hot-headed personality.... Wait... why do I have to consider all this. An eevee can evolve into many different types. Water, Eletric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass and Ice... I just have to choose very wisely."

Sapphire then looked around and sighed in relief. She had been talking to herself aloud, but at least no-one else heard her.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke listened to Professor Levana's instructions and as he already knew what Pokemon he wanted so he sat next to that girl who came to the Lab first. He though a little about the Pokemon he would want to have.... a Charmander, yes that would be a perfect fit for me, no need on discussing that anymore, but I'll stick around here a little longer, he said to himself.

He finally took a good luck at the girl sitting next to him. He noticed that the girl have an orange hair, that looked pretty cool too him. He finally turned to her and said: "Hello there, my name is Luke, I just wanted to introduce myself so I could start of a good leg with everyone here. And I hope I am not bugging you"....

Last edited:

AmazingPiplup

Adorable! ^_^
    Years
    Nia

I turned to my side to look at the boy with light brown hair, "Oh, hello." I smiled as I shut my book and set it on my lap. "No, you aren't bothering me. I'm Nia." I said as I watched my words, not wanting to sound weird, "I really haven't introduced myself yet. I'm not that great at it, I tend to ramble. Plus, I don't want to stand out at all. But that's hard with my bright red hair." I did a mix between a sigh and a laugh, and I couldn't really think of anything else to say so I made something up. "What Pokemon are you getting today?" I asked the most basic and stupid question "I'm getting a Torchic." I said as I showed him my torchic necklace. "I'm too much of a Torchic lover." Sadly it was true, my room was filled with Torchic stuff. My parents had always said to lay off the Torchic. Sadness filled me as I started to miss my parents, I wouldn't see them for a while and I saw scared. Scared to face what I knew would be coming.

Years
    -OOC: thanks so much ^^

Ambellina awoke with a late start. She jumped out of bed & threw on her clothes. She left her living area at the back of the gym to unlock the main doors to let in any new challangers. She brushed some of her wavy brown hair out of her face & released her pokemon for some morning fun. "Come on out everyone!" The pokeballs flew into the air releasing her Blastoise, Vaporeon, Tentacruel, Poliwrath, Gyarados, & Milotic. She watched her pokemon swim around the giant pool/arena with a satisfied smile on her face. She hoped some new challangers would show up soon.

The Gaurdian

Years
    Refr stood there as he listened to the intructions, he didnt know how the lady knew his name but he knew that Oak must have told her. He looked around, for the door to the waiting room, and he saw Eve walking to a door, Huh, well that must be it. he thought before walking into the room and hide in the shadows where two walls meet, he looked at the others as they talked, Well then, I know I want another Turtwig. Oak is having me diliver this letter, and I have nothing to do. his thoughts ran wild.

He pulled up his scarf and opened it up, it showed a map of the region. Oak had given him one of each region and this one was diffrent. He sighed as he thought on where he would go next. It puzzled him on what to do, the region had no major need-to-go areas, so he guessed that he would just do as he was told.

He sighed as he watched the others talk amongest themselfs, he heard their low talks on what pokemon they were going to get. Miss Levana said they had ten minutes, Refr looked at his watch, and saw he had little time left. He folded up his scarf-map and put it in his pouch. now all I have to do is give the lady this! he thought about it, I wonder what it is... Mabey Oak likes this lady... He smirked, that was something he would laugh about.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Name: Zephaniah Xylon (Zeph for short)
    Pokemon: Magby
    Character: Trainer
    Other:

Personality:
    Zeph is a very intelligent person. When he had his IQ tested, it was quite high. The exact number though is debatable. He has very good problem solving skills as well as making complex plans for lots of events. He is also skilled at fixing complex machinery. So long as he has the proper tools of course. His intelligences gathering skills are also very advanced for his age. Unfortunately, all of these skills are in some ways used purely to create complex pranks. Because of this though, his trap making skills are extremely advanced too. He does have a soft side though, and while often may seem anti-social, is willing to make friends. He is extremely protective of his friends and family. The only side of himself he shows in public though is his prankster side. He can also be very lazy if nothing has caught his interest. He almost always wakes up at noon or later. He also loves to read and has finished well over a hundred books. He can almost always be found with a book in hand.

Bio:
    He comes from a very rich family. Because of this he hasn't really had a very exciting past. Their was one time when he got blamed for setting the local library on fire. After about three weeks of everyone being sure it was him, but not enough proof to arrest him, the real culprit came forward and said when he was training with his Magmortar, a stray fire ball blew up the back side of the library. The guy was forced to pay a hefty fee for accidental arson. He hasn't really had many significant events in his life. Just some small incidents that sometimes get him into trouble. He also got lost in his backyard one time. They have this huge hedge maze back there.
    Also until the age of nine, he had a personal tutor in being a pokemon trainer, as well as other things, named Xaki.

Appearance:
    He wears pretty normal clothes and wouldn't stand out in a crowd. He is only about four feet, four inches tall. He often wears a pair of black pants that have a few holes in the bottoms of the pant legs. He's a very active person, always going places, usually through the backways though. He also has a pair of very dirty and worn out green and white tennis shoes that he always wears. He also wears two shirts, one a silk dress shirt, that is always unbuttoned, with thorny line patterens all over it. His undershirt is just a black sleavless shirt with a Red Gyarados on the front. That alone is decent enough to be worn out in public. He just preferes to wear both.

Last edited:

raven_emblem

Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker
    Years
    Name: Raven Emblem ( People call him Maverick for some unknown reason sometimes.)
    Personality: Raven doesn't trust alot of people, and is very cocky. He loves fire pokemon and is very kind to any pokemon he finds. He has a major ego problem and doesn't know when to say no. He thinks he is invincible, due to the ego, and never backs down no matter the challenge, whether it is freakishly disgusting or life threatening. He is a very smart kid and gets good grades all the time until recently his father got lost on a sea voyage. He is physically able to do about anything he is told to do.

Starting Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Biography: Raven was an all around good kid until his father went missing, from then on everything went downhill for him he always got into arguements with his mother, Kristine. His parents use to battle all the time and take Raven and his 5yr old sister, Vanessa with them on trips, his parents tell him all the time that he has the blood of a battler, but Raven doesn't feel it in him. His favorite colors are purple and black. He broke his nose in a fight at school defending his sister. His sister is the most important thing to him in the world and would do anything for her. His sister has a rare disease that doesn't let her be near pokemon, she could become seriously injured. His parents realized this after taking them to battles after a long period of time.

Appearance: Raven is about 4'5" and very physical. He wears black pants, with chains around the right leg, and wears a black and purple striped longsleeve shirt. His hair is jet black and it reaches down to his shoulders, his eyes are a bright blue with a slight hint of green in them. He has a purple necklace with a locket with a picture of his sister in it. His nose is a little bit crooked leaning to the right.

Character: Trainer
    Other: Raven can burp louder and longer than anyone in the world and he has proved it to anyone who has burped with the simple saying "I can beat that".

Also i have a little question, can our pokemon start with some egg moves?

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    The girl put the book on her lap and introduced herself, she said her name and she also said that she's getting a Torchic today. She also asked Luke what Pokemon is he getting today. "Torchic, you say.... that's one cute Pokemon", Luke said and he almost forgot to answer the question that Nia asked him. "I am getting a Charmander, I just love Charmander, because he can be so cute sometimes, but also tough at the other times". Luke said and in a quick look around, he noticed Refr standing all alone near the wall, That guy sure is strange, he thought, but he kept that for himself.

Nia showed him her necklace with Torchic pattern on it, and then he saw the expression of her face changed. She seemed sad about something, Luke guessed that she was already homesick. And he couldn't blame her, Luke wasn't homesick, but he was worried about his mother who was all alone now.

Luke who was wearing his white cap all this time decided to put it away for now, he was always told to not wear head wear indoors. So he took of his cap and put it in the backpack. As he did that, his light brown hair was fully showed for the first time today. One side was almost falling over his eye, that kind of haircut could be easily called metro sexual haircut.

Luke once again turned to Nia and asked: "Is this your first contact with Pokemon? I know my isn't, but it is my first own Pokemon"....

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire saw Refr enter the room and try to hide himself in the darkness of a corner. Sapphire felt an awkward atmosphere in the air. There was complete silence, and she had no idea on what to do. She rubbed the back of her head under the abnormal hat, and thought long and hard on whether or not to strike up a conversation with the strange lad. Eventually she got up and wandered over to him. He was looking at a map of the region.

"So Refr, is this your first time to this region?" She questioned. Sapphire was originally from the Sinnoh region, but moved a very long time ago. Her older brother, well, half brother, had visited quite a few regions in his time, but had never bothered to visit this one before.

Sapphire breathed in and waited for the odd boy to reply. He looked as though he was supposed to be doing something important. Refr appeared to be slightly anti-social, but that didn't bother Sapphire much, she would still attempt to make friendly chit-chat.

The Gaurdian

Years
    Refr tryed to stay unseen when Eve had waked over and asked "This your first time in this region?" He thought over the question for a few seconds before answering the question, "Yeah, Its my first time here." he answered staring off, "I have been to most other regions, and I like to wander around." He thought of something, "Hey, do you know anything cool about this place, Like what is the tallest mountain around here or if there are any snow covered wastes? I like those places, they arnt that crowded." He sat there, his grey hair was at his eye brows, It bothered him.

He started to rumage through his pack and pulled out a small knife, then grabed his hair and cut it off, twiching as a slight pain ran through him. He then put the knife back where it had been and droped the hair on the ground. "Ha, now I dont have to worry about my hair." he said feeling it to know that it was just in the middle of his for-head. Then he pulled out a water bottle full of soda and held it out, "Want some?" he asked Eve.

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire was quite surprised over how he actually was talking to her. He was asking about isolated places, which in all honesty she did not know much about. Despite loving to hike herself, she wasn't allowed to go on many adventures ever since the incident when she tried to sacrifice herself after reading about a legend. Perhaps it was her weird lust for dangerous and unusual stuff that ended up with her being quite the loner.

"Sorry, I don't know much about snowy mountains. I can always find out for you though?" despite her saying 'find out for you' she really wanted to discover them for herself. So she could raise her starter pokémon in harsh conditions, just to get it used to it.

The boy suddenly raised a small blade from his bag. Sapphire glared at her reflection in it and shivered a little. Her eyes widened as he brought it up, and for a moment she thought he was going to attack her. Her fingers curled up into a fist, ready to at least knock him a bit if he threatened her. He then grabbed a bit of his hair and slide the knife through it. The single stands fell down to the floor, and after he twitched a little, he dropped the rest of the hair. Sapphire gaped for a moment then gulped. He was an odd lad, but that was most likely the reason that Sapphire felt the need to speak to him.

He then offered her a drink, as if suddenly cutting his hair wasn't an unusual thing to do. Sapphire took the soda and nodded. She took the top off and placed it to her lips, taking a small sip of the refreshing liquid.

"Thank you." She said, wiping her mouth and sealing the bottle. "Sorry for asking this, but-" She was going to ask him why he cut his hair, but decided not to, after all it may have seemed rude. "-What's that paper you had earlier? It looked like a letter." Well, it's better to be nosey than to be rude... right?

Years
    Bailey

Breathe in. Breathe out. I kept repeating this to myself over and over inside my head, trying to calm myself down. I was sitting in the garden at the back of the Gym, with my Pokémon, Ivysaur, Snover and Roselia. I had been here for hours, focusing on keeping myself calm. My phone sat in front of me, and I was waiting for it to ring for any news of... them, Team Galactic. Just thinking of that name made my hands twitch, and my anger returned. I couldn't stand the thought of those vile crooks who threatened to disturb the peace, it made me sick. I leapt up and yelled out in frustration. I couldn't find peace anywhere anymore. All because of them.

I stormed back towards my Gym, punching a tree along the way. I couldn't wait to find out anymore news about them, because when I did, I'd make sure I'd put a stop to their sinister ways. Think who would know anything about their whereabouts? I thought for a moment and came up blank. If any of the other Gym Leaders or Professor Levana had heard anything by now, surely they would have contacted me? Well maybe not, my more rational side thought, seeing as they know about your temper, and could probably guess your reaction.

I walked back ouside and looked at my Pokémon playing with each other in the flower patches. I smiled as I watched them, but then grimaced as I realised I'd need to train them more before facing off with Team Galactic.

OOC- I'll be the first leader if that's alright.

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

Years
    "Oh, this thing?" refr asked holding up the sheet of paper, "I am supose to go give this to Miss. Levana. Oak asked me to." he looked at the paper once more, the tempting letter that he was not to open called him. He put it away before he fell to the urge to read it.

"Well, I am bored." He stated as he sunk to the ground, mostly becuase the run from where ever he had been to here had been a long one. He looked to the roof of the building, wanting to leave, he didnt like buildings then through a window he saw the tree he had slept in the night before, "I slept in the tree last night." Refr said pointing, "It was nice. The brezze was light last night, and the stars shone brightly, there wasnt a cloud in the sky."

He thought about what he was going to do later, then stoped, "I like to wander," he said aloud, not caring if anyone was listening, "The few that know me well call me a 'Ghost', I call myself that because I have no home. Others call me that because they think I come out of no where." He just ranted on. Not really caring of what others thought of him. Then he looked up again, through the skylight he saw what most saw, the sky. "I wonder what it is like up there, there in the sky, what is the wind like I wonder." he sighed, "Oh well, I can ponder other stuff later."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back