• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    As Nathan was the last person to enter the room,he felt a bit nervous.He took a seat beside Luke and asked''What pokemon are you going to choose?I'm choosing Eevee by the way.'' He twidled his thumbs and shuffled his feet a bit, as he waited for the presentation to begin.

''Oh! Yeah! I like you're clothes as well.''He decided to add this because of Luke's comment on his jeans.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Sapphire listen closely to what Refr had said about the letter. Oak?! She thought to herself. He knows the most amazing professor ever?! She smiled to herself, not allowing a real turn of her lips to happen though. She was amazed that someone of his age was running an errand for the Prof. Sapphire had often read books on Oak, but she wasn't too interested in him.

Refr once again spoke. He pointed to a tree outside and stated that he had slept there the night before. He described the view of the clear sky. No clouds, just beautiful stars. Sapphire's eyes softly shut as she began to picture the image. The sparkles lighting up the darkness ever so dimly. A soft breeze, and a peacful atmosphere. The world Refr appeared to live in, was very different from the real one. Team Galatic coming back and causing hassle, other past experiences that had left the world deverstated.

Refr then mentioned something about being a 'Ghost'. Sapphire's eyes slowly opened as she heard the word. When she was younger, a haunter had scared her half to death! She was at home alone, and one had entered her house. It was just a lost little soul, but it terrfied her. Sapphire began to think about it, and then tried to compare Refr to it... Come to think of things, Refr did represent a ghost in some form or way. His white hair was just enough to set off mysterious thoughts about him.

Then he finally talked about the sky. He saw what she saw... Just the sky. It was almost like he was having an urge to go and explore it. Sapphire didn't blame him. Being stuck on the earth was annoying. Although, Sapphire liked the idea of diving and venturing in the Sea over flying up in the sky. It was who she was.

"I love the night sky." Sapphire said, finally responding to Refr, who looked like he was just talking to himself, not caring whether Sapphire was paying attention or not. "It's so gorgeous and very mystical. I often wander what Pokémon fly up their, in space. It's rumoured that Pokémon like Clefairy and Jigglypuff came form out of Space. And what about those Legendary infamous Pokemon, Dialga and Palkia? Palkia created space!!" Sapphire soon realized she was mumbling on about nothing, and that Refr wasn't listening to her.

... Sapphire paused before mocing subject. "You know... When I was younger a Haunter was lost and had entered my house. It scared the living day lights out of me! Eventually I accepted it though, and gave it comfort. I can't understand Pokémon... but I'm assuming it was lost. I'm thankful it wasn't a SpiritBomb. I'm sure I wouldn't have even gone near a Pokémon like that! And Dusknoirs look pretty scary. I think you look too cute to be a ghost." Sapphire stated with a warm smile, a slight blush. She didn't mean it in a flirty way of course, just a innocent compliment.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke shifted his look from Nia to Nathan, he heard his question and he decided to leave Nia a little alone with her thoughts as she seemed to be very deeply thinking about something, she probably didn't even her my answer, Luke said to himself.

"Eevee you say...hm... nice, have you thought in which Pokemon are you going to evolve him or her? I'm going to take Charmander." Luke said to Nathan and the he noticed that Nathan was shuffling his feet nervously, so he decided to say something: "Hey Nathan, can I call you Nate? And don't be so nervous, there's nothing scary or dangerous around here." He said pointing with his finger down to Nathan's feet. "Oh and by the way, about my clothes...thanks"...

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    ''Sorry.I'm just a bit nervous and I'm either going to choose Umbreon or Vaporeon.''He answered and then asked a question of his own''What's up with that Refr fellow, he's acting as if he dosen't care about this big moment and I now declare him my official rival!''Nathan blurted out,hoping Refr hadn't heard him.

OOC:Can the gymleaders have more then one pokemon because I'm going to sign up as the eight gymleader and it would be a walkover if she had a abra as her only pokemon

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "I don't know much about Refr" Luke said, "He gives me the creeps, to be honest, he seems very anti-social person to me." Luke gave a sharp look in the Refr's direction..."Hm.... If you declare him your rival..." Luke said, but slightly lowered his voice, "Then you better be careful, he looks like a tough guy." Luke then noticed Eve approaching Refr and starting a small talk with him...

Luke then saw Refr taking out his knife, "What the...." Luke said to himself, already clench his fist, so if needed he could hit Refr if he did something...but then Refr cut some of his hair, or at least Luke thought so as he couldn't see what's going on from his position...

Then he turned to Nate once again and said: "That guy sure is strange.... hope I don't have to travel with him one day..."....

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    Ok good heres my second sign-up

Name:Crystal (She dosen't have a second name)

Personality: She's calm most of the time but is none to get angry at others.She believes that if you start something you should finish it or not start at all.She likes to flirt with boys,to get them to do what she wants.She is very un-tidy and dosen't care about messes.She is also very mature,for her age.

She also dosen't like to use guns or phones and relies on her pokemon to deliver messeges to others.She is a brilliant swordsman and archer,but she can't read or write.Whilse most four year old girls would be inside playing with dolls,she would be outside slashing plants with a stick or learning how to evolve different types of pokemon.

Appearance:She has black shoulde length hair and her eyes are dark blue,almost black.She stands at 2.10 metres.She normally wears a black cloak,which touches the floor,she also wears black jeans and brown laced boots which come up to her knees.

When she is going in to battle,she wears a helm shaped like a salamance's head and replaces her cloak with a tight,black,leather jacket.She also has a golden shield shaped as a circle and two curved knives on her belt.She also has a broad sword which is half steel and half bronze, with a diamond set at the hilt.

Starting pokemon: Chimchar

Biography: When Crystal was only one day old she was abandoned on the steps of Mauvile city's orphanage where she was taken care of.She ran away at the age if ten taking three pokeballs with her.On the first day she was caught by Lance,the Elite four member.Instead of returning Crystal to the orphanage,he took her in and trained her,along with Bruno,who taught her how to fight,Koga who taught her to shoot with a bow and arrow and Lorelli who taught her how to survive in the wild.At the age of twelve, Lance brought her to the Oluama region,where she defeated every gymleader and became the eight and strongest.Since then she has been in non stop warfare with Team Galactic

Character:She is the leader of the Ultima gym.(Which uses all types of pokemon)

Other: She has theese pokemon,Infernape,Dragonite,Electivire,Scizzor and Lairon.

Nathan
    ''Did he just cut his hair,with a knife!?''Nathan asked Luke,stunned.''Refr just keeps getting weirder and weirder'' Nathan thought.''And I know he looks tough but I'm going to be the worlds greatest trainer!'' He added, staring at Refr and Saphire.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke listened to Nate and at the same time watched Eve and Refr, just in case Refr tries too do something funny. He then heard Nate say that he is going to be world's greatest trainer, then he replied "Yeah... about that, we'll see, because I am not a pushover either, but let's not start competing yet, we don't even have Pokemon yet".

Luke took a quick look to Nia who sat beside him, she was really in her own world, then he turned back to Nate, a friendly smile came to his face, "I just wonder what's Refr going to do next, I don't feel very comfortable around him. I just hope he is not try to do something dangerous around here"....

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire's ears twitched, as though she was a Pokémon. There was a mention of Refr's name a few times and she had picked up on this. She looked at Luke and Nathan and smiled warmly. She looked back at Refr who had seemed to entered his own day dream world. She sighed, for she had not been able to make conversation with the fellow trainer.

Sapphire continued to look at the other two boys by Nia. She didn't want to leave Refr just incase he did say something, but she was also rather bored and quite scared after Refr had pulled out a knife. She also, however, loved this feeling of being near him. As soon as she obtained her Eevee, she would challange Refr to a battle, that's it Nathan did beat her too it, since he had announced his rivalry against Refr.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke saw Eve looked at them and smiled, but he didn't know if there was trouble with Refr or not, because he was standing where Luke couldn't clearly see him. "Hey Nate, can you excuse me for a second, I am just going to see if everything is ok over there" Luke said and showed in the direction of Eve and Refr.

He maybe was a little impolite for not waiting Nate too respond, but he really didn't trust Refr and he didn't want anything bad too happen on his first day of his Pokemon adventure. Luke was quickly near Eve and Refr, and as he stood there near them he looked first at Refr, who seemed to dooze of and then at Eve. "Hey everything okay over here guys? I saw you taking out your knife, Refr, you aren't planning on doing something funny, are you?" Luke said and then shifted his look to Eve. "You ok over here? Any trouble? Luke asked.....

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire looked at Refr and soon diverted her attention to Luke. She smiled warmly and shook her head.

"There's no trouble here. Refr isn't planning on anything funn, he may look weird but I don't think he's a bad guy." Sapphire smiled and once again look at Refr. HE didn't seem bad or anything abnormal. he just appeared a little anti-social. Sapphire could understand where he was coming from, but Sapphire couldn't understand why he wasn't even attempting to engage in proper conversation with others.

"Wow, it's sure been a while. When do you think the Professor will return?"

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke wasn't so sure if that question was meant for him or for Refr over here. But as Refr looked like he was day dreaming, he answered. "Hm.... you said that right, she's been gone for a long time, but I guess she's going to be back soon, maybe she's preparing our new Pokemon?" Luke was distracted by a strong sun's light which shone right in his eyes, and which made him realize it sure is a beautiful day today. "Oh I should be going back over there" Luke said and pointed to the seat in the middle of Nate's and Nia's seat. "Catch up with you later, ok?" He said and winked to Eve. Then he returned to his seat and said to Nate. "Phew, am I relieved, looks like nothing bad is going to happen, at least that's what Eve convinced me of." Luke said and took one sandwich from his backpack, then he looked at Nate and said: "You want one? They're homemade"....

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    ''Oh thanks!'' Nathan said as he accepted the sandwhich from Luke''I forgot to eat my breakfast''Nathan looked at Refr and started shaping him up in his head.''He looks tough and will probably over work his pokemon...''Nathan thought and then asked''Hey! Luke! When are adventure starts ,do you want to join up for a while?You know help each other train or whatever.''

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke thought, and he thought about Nate's question very good, a proposal to team up for a while.... "Sure Nate, that could do some good for both of us" Luke said and another happy and warm smile got on his face. "So what do you think we shake hands?" Luke said as he was unpacking his sandwich....

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    ''The first day of my adventure and I've all ready made some friends...and a rival''Nathan thought.''So team mates!'' Nathan exclaimed,then he pulled a napkin out of his jacket packet,wiped his hands and stuck out his hand to Luke.

OOC:Ice grimn did you get the idea for your character from my old user name?

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "That's what I'm talking about, friends and teammates", Luke said and then as they finished shaking hands, he continued to unpack his sandwich. "Wow, it's sure taking long for Professor to get back, don't you think?", Luke asked as he grabbed his first bite of his sandwich.

"So what Pokemon type are you planning to train? If you have one that you already selected. I decided to go with a mixture of Fire/Ice/Water Pokemon." Luke said and he realized that he was smiling this whole time, "What do you say about a friendly fight when we get our Pokemon, so that we can see what we know?" Luke asked and smiled once again.......

OOC: Nope sorry umbreon I made up that name by myself =)

Years
    Think I might also try for Galctic Character. It might be fun playing for two different sides, each unaware of the others plan, and both set on taking out the other. Battles between the two would be epic. So here goes:

Personality: Neptune is a cold hearted woman, who always appears to be emotionless. The reason is that she believes that emotions make you weak and hold you back, and by abstaining from them she will become a stronger person. The only time that emotions slip through, is when someone fails and anger is present, or when victory happens, and a hint of a smile will play at her lips. She also believes Pokémon and her 'Henchmen' are tools which she can use and dispose of, when their use is up.

Pokémon: Weaville, Golbat, and Glameow.

Biography: Neptune has always believed that power allows complete control over people, and thus she started to try out her beliefs even from Pre-School, were she became the school's bully. She terrorised everyone she could; her fellow classmates, teachers and even her parents. By age 10, her parents had had enough and started taking her to counselling. Her behaviour got worse, and one night she overheard her parents discussing putting her into home and a numb feeling started to spread over her. She ran away, abandoned her name and managed to hitch a ride to the Oluma region. There she caught her first Pokémon, Sneasel, and has been training for the day when she can finally take charge and rule. Recently she has been approached by Team Galactic, who offered her a position amongst them. She accepted as she believes this is the first step towards world domination.

Appearance: Neptune has long turquoise coloured hair that is usually pulled back into ponytail. She has dull blue eyes, and is of average height. Her Team Galactic uniform is the same as Jupiter's. When out and about on the streets, she usually wears a crimson red shirt, jeans, and trainers as not to reveal her true identity.

Character: Team Galactic Leader

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    ''Well sure we'll battle!But you better be ready to lose!''Nate exclaimed.''Do you think we're the only trainers recieving pokemon today?Or are the others late coming?''Nathan gazed silently at Refr,wondering why he was wearing combat boots.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Eves last statement stuned Refr and about five minutes later he awoke from his trance like day dream of sleeping, he had heard something about some one being his rival. He looked at Eve, who had asked why the Doc. was taking so long. He sruged, "So," he started, "What happened? I wasnt listening." Reaching into a pocket in the front of his jaket he pulled out a napken, then opened it reveiling five cookies. he took one before holding it out to Eve, "You want one?"

He noticed that the other two guys in the room were looking at him like he had done somthing weird. "What!" He said loudly, "You guys want one?" he said holding up the cookies, "Its not like I poisened them or anything." He said turning to Eve. "So, whats your plan after you get your pokemon?" he said between bites of his cookie.

Years
    Bailey

Practice. That's what I need. Only problem is, there are no decent challengers when you need them. Wonder when Levanna's next batch of trainers will get here, they always prove to be tough. My thoughts started to wander as I desperately waited for a challenger to arrive. I needed to battle fast. Normally I'd go outside to challenge someone, but due to my temper, I was only allowed to leave for a few hours every evening. Well that's what my sisters say. I didn't want to disappoint them, so I would obey the rules.

I felt something tug at my leg, and looked down to see my Snover staring at me. I smiled down at her, before patting her head. I turned the T.V. on, just as the news started.
    Today's top story is once about the rumoured return of Team Galactic. We have managed to receive multiple pictures from a group of travelling trainers of a Team Galactic ship flying over the Oluma region. Does this confirm the return of Team Galactic? And if so what does this mean for Oluma?

I could once again feel my anger raging inside of me. Funny how even the mention of them can make me mad. I turned back to my Snover and said, "One of these days, we'll help put a stop to them. I just know we will." Snover just ran off again to play with the others, whilst I impatiently waited for a challenger to arrive. Knowing that Team Galactic were actually out there made me want to break my sisters rules and find them as quickly as I could.

OOC- I've also attached a trainer card of my Pokemon team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back