• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sawsbuck Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxy

sup brah?
Years
  • My favorite Pokemon :]
    My friend does digital art and did this tattoo.
    My artist perfected it.
    It's fully healed now, these pictures are from when it was still a bit dry and had a milky look.

Opinions?

Sawsbuck Tattoo

• Sawsbuck Tattoo

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there, that's a really nice tattoo! However, I'm afraid this isn't the right section to post this in. In fact, I don't think there are any sections to post this in since it's not your own artwork. You can however upload it to your profile's picture album. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help to you, just be sure to read the rules of the sections you're going to post to if you're not sure. You can always PM a moderator or higher staff if you get stuck too.

But as I say, really nice ink! But sadly there just isn't a section that allows for threads like this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back