• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sawsbuck vs Stantler

Which do you prefer?

• Sawsbuck!

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Stantler!

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Both - It's so hard to choose.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • None.

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I like Sawsbuck. It is very cool. I like how it changes in the different seasons. It looks awesome as well, like a powerful deer. I like how it is a grass type too.

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
    Years
    Damn it.
    Sawsbuck is very beautiful and I love the season changes.
    But I have to say, that I voted for both. Since I like them both.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
    Well I wouldn't used either one on my team but I do think that Sawsbuck is an interesting Pokemon unlike Stantler. It's not that I don't like Stantler it's just that it's just so plain but I guess that's why it's a solid normal type.

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
    Years
    Sorry Stantler, but I prefer Sawsbuck all the way; it's so much more appealing, AND it has alternate forms according to seasons ;')

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    I prefer Sawsbuck by far. Stantler is just so ugly, sorry. It's droopy like, saggy face and that...thing at the end of it buttocks look horrible. lol

Sawsbuck though. It's so elegant and a big, big plus, which really makes it cool. It changes appearance every season, so cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back