• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say hello to the bad guy

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Hi guys! I am 19 years old man from Slovakia,and I used to be a huge PKM fan in the past...I remember the first and second generation,but then my interest for PKM disappeared...and I still don´t watch anime,but i like playing PKM games(thanks to them I know the other generations)...and I am wrestling fan...so,I´m glad to be here...

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    Hey There!
    First of all, Welcome, and i agree, the anime sucks in this days but the games rock, i recommend you to play the hack roms in the emulation forum
    See ya !

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I feel like I ask this to far too many people these days, but.. ever played Platinum?

XD

Seriously, if you're getting back into Pokemon, or are looking for something to play while waiting for Heart Gold/Soul Silver, give Platinum a go, really. I was hooked from day one, even though Diamond and Pearl were boring to me. I don't know how many of the newer generations you've tried, but yeah.

I'll shut up about that, though. xD

I really hope you enjoy your time here, and play nice with the other Poké fans, haha.

Welcome welcome~.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Oh I think you're wrong bb :3
    I'm the bad boy here. And by that, I mean prolly the most hated.

But hey don't let that scare you away, I'm a nice guy, really.

And now back to regular programing.
    Welcome to PC!
    Be sure to check the rules!
    PM me if you need anything.
    Have fun ;3

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Thanx for nice words from all of you....

I am playing PKM games since 2006,I think that I´m skilled trainer :D... I played(and finished) almost everything from Yellow to Diamond...but I can´t stand anime....

Your hack section is awesome,I finished games like Ruby Destiny,Shiny Gold,Liquid Crystal and more...yes,my account was made a quite long time ago but now I´m prepared for discussion....

When I was young,I had consoles such as PS but never had gameboy...and it was my dream to play PKM games....and when I grown up,I lost my interest for all games...my friend in 2006 told me about emulators and when I was bored,I tried to play that...and oh my,I was amazed !..So here I am,4 years with PKM games...:D

Anxiety: I´m not really a bad guy,it´s just an Razor Ramon´s catchprase...:D

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Hey! My name is Eivana, and I love to chat and have fun. If you want to talk to me, leave me a PM or VM. I'll cya later!

Back