• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

%

percent
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    now that's one of socrates' teachings i haven't heard before

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • there's a skeleton inside of you right now
    Excuse me, how dare you be so rude. If you where to actually investigate you would actually find a master ball inside me, thank you very much.
    Dirty minded much? And I said master ball not balls, it's not a plural. (Btw I'm not actually that sort of guy who comments on every grammer mistake)
    People with dirty minds need to have their brain washed
    now that's one of socrates' teachings i haven't heard before
    It's pretty obscure.
    Okay people peace here now, let the skeletons be in the cupboards, leave the balls in the courts & the brains in biology labs, before this turns into a boxing ring, with a war of words :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • No, problem, just following the prompts. Sorry if I upset anyone :(

Bulbasaur is the Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen of Pokemon.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • There are 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 particles in the universe that we can observe

Your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • The kiddies, they come into the laughter, like club goers in an EDM party

And then they greet their heroes, the mister and the miss, and get their autographs signed, so that they have something to talk about to their friends when they home after getting drunked and stoned. Then they dance nonstop till the sun is up, watching some random nutcase just fiddle around with a Macbook because they paid a large sum of their parents' money to see someone rock out with a computer while waving their hands and fingers in the air, while wearing clothes that barely quality as clothing as an excuse to show off more skin because "ITS A MUSICAL THING BABE!"

Then the police force comes out, stops the party and the music. Snags all of the drugs, then arrests the alleged possessors and pushers. Then the human rights activists and lefttists get triggered, and the whole internet explodes with cringe and negativity that makes all the millenial children hate on reality and wish that a former dictator was alive to "make the country great again".

The same kiddies were then invited to the slaughter, like children to an ice cream truck. Called in by David Vonderhaar, with the help of the pig heads in Konami who's creating some other Zombie Co-Op game because that's fckin original, and spreading more cynicism to the rest of the gaming community and the whole damn general populace! Then scarce and keemstar report on this atrocity and say the words FCKIN 25 times because its a way to sound relatable and cool.. FOR THE KIDDIES!

Last edited:
    Back