• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

Years
  • theoretically, if we keep Pinocchio lying for long enough, we'll have enough material to build shelters for the needy.

Years
  • theoretically, if we keep Pinocchio lying for long enough, we'll have enough material to build shelters for the needy.

That is so spooky! I just made a Pinocchio joke to you in another thread and I hadn't read this 😱

How can a shoe smell if it doesn't have a nose?

Years
  • That is so spooky! I just made a Pinocchio joke to you in another thread and I hadn't read this 😱

How can a shoe smell if it doesn't have a nose?

i legit thought you were quoting that post and not an entirely different one! ugh our minds...

my sister asked if i saw the dog bowl. frankly i was just shocked the dog could do that.

Back