• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sb's Sprite Requests (come One Come All!)

Do you think my sprites are good?

• Total voters

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hey, Shadowburn, can you make a Wailord + Combusken with Combusken base?

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Psychopathic Canine said:
    Ohh...my first EVER sprite request....what should it be........Could u make a Jirachoxys(Jirachi and Deoxys fused (deoxys as base))!Your sprites are soooo awesome.....This is cool and this is only my 2nd day at Poke'Community!!!

Sure, psychopathic canine! And welcome to PC!
    Here ya go, Sb's Sprite Requests (come One Come All!)

Last edited:
    Years
    I love it THX!!!!!!!!!Thx for the welcome 2!!!Am I allowed another request if not fine,O.k....But if yes(THX in advance)could I hav a Absol Deoxys(deoxys again as base) *Runs 2 put Jirachoxys in sig*(Thx u're the first person to answer 2 1 of my posts YAYYY!!!!)
    EDIT:My signature is done!
    EDIT AGAIN!!!:I was going to ask u to make me all forms of absol deoxys but I can't post Urls until my 15th post*sigh*so I can't give u the sprites for the other forms*sighs harder*(That is if you are even doing my request)

Last edited:
    Years
    Poke'Community is the best forum I've seen or joined EVER!!! (The fact that this is the first forum I've joined doesn't change the fact this forum is the best!!!)
    EDIT:Ohh I just noticed the sprite!umm....how do I say this.....THANK YOU LOTS!!!It looks funny and very weird*laughs and runs to put in signature as well*
    EDIT AGAIN!!!:Could someone please tell me how to put images from my documents onto this forum coz I just did my first revamp and I need to put it in my signature.Do u need 2 upload it on another web,picture-showing thing(Like Imageshack or google)?I need to kno(Thx in advance)!!!
    EDIT AGAIN(This is pointless...I wish I would remember these things...):Anyway,All I can do is attach them as thumbnails(Like shown underneath), but at least you can see it if u clik on it(What do u think is it good?)
    EDIT(The 4th EDIT OMG!!!I AM FORGETFUL!!!):Yes I mean DEvamp
    EDIT(Number5....)Ahhhh!!!!!(Realizes something then Shouts out:I'm soooo clever!!!)

Last edited:

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Wow! If thats scratch its pretty awesome! To upload from image shack, go to https://www.imageshack.us then press Browse... Click your pic, then press HOST IT! Where it says Hotlink for Fourms (1) Click the url (or words) next to it, copy the words into your sig, then save your sig.

Years
    I cant post urls until i hav made 15 posts:( (OMG I've just noticed how new i am!)Do u hav the sprites for the Defense,Attack and Speed deoxys?(I woz goin 2 post them in usin the technique u just showed me *sigh*)If u do then could u make me a Jirachoxys in the 3 other forms(As usual THX in advance)!And if u look in my sig then u can c where i got the image from(and if scratch means by myself,then yes i done all the rest by myself)
    Notice how i use alot more short words(I men like c for see,u for you etc.)!
    EDIT:OMG!!! I just realized how stupid i am... on my next post (since I dont like 2 double post...)I will use thumbnail links!!!*Hits himself on head with hammer*

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Just quikly post 6 times for comments and things! Like go to another sprites place and post what you think of their sprites. Go to 6 other sprites shops.

Years
    kk(short for O.K)No. 1!!!Finished:D
    EDIT:Finally FINISHED!!!Deoxys(partly from *scratch*u'll kno in what way by lookin at my 2nd last post b4 this 1)Sb's Sprite Requests (come One Come All!)
    Deoxys DefenceSb's Sprite Requests (come One Come All!)Deoxys AttackSb's Sprite Requests (come One Come All!)Deoxys SpeedSb's Sprite Requests (come One Come All!)So could u peaz make a Jirachoxys in all the other forms(THX in advance)
    Heres a watercolour version of JirachoxysSb's Sprite Requests (come One Come All!)yea i kno a bit big...Just resize to see better
    EDIT:Could u tell me ur fav colour(yea i kno stupid question, but u will c y i asked in a min once u tell me...)
    Goodbye until I next Log in....

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Big thx for the last fusion, SB! Can you also make a Pidgeot + Politoed (Piditoed)?

Years
    Like I said...u r the best spriter i've ever seen!!!Thx!!!No, it's ok if u dont make the speed 1.Could u tell me ur fav colour pleaz(yea i kno....this sounds stupid ,but I'll show u y soon!)
    EDIT: soz I never noticed u already said Red.....look at this it tells u ur pokename if u rite in ur name or fav colour
    EDIT AGAIN:here
    Your Pok?name is:
    Churino
    You live in the steaming jungles of Guatemala, and your diet consists mostly of berries, bats and wine.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can eat fire. You can spit ice bolts. You can spit sand. You can shoot broken glass. You can resist bricks. You can swim in jet fuel. You can spit sledgehammers. You can shoot rocks.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Voltvee.
    yea i kno...it's weird!
    EDIT YAYYY!!!!!:I hav looked everywhere and no-one has turned out to be my or my lil' sis' enemy!!!!!U r all friends!
    EDIT:Sorry but ur grandma Georgina(The thing in ur sig...)could never beat my big cousin Martin at resi 4....he's 2 good(I think)Anyway I need 2 go I might be in on Friday if not tkd got there 1st......B4 I forget if u hav anymor spare time could u make a Mariloxys(Marill/Deoxys Fusion,Marill as base pleaz)It's 4 my lil' cous(I am greatfully thankful(in advance))!

Last edited:
    Back