• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
coreystranick said:
what is this one about MS?

Well my new comic is going to appear on the same angle as Pokemon KD but involves more of a religous sense of people worshiping the elements that rule over Hoenn. A disease spreads and people become more faithful- they are only then disspointed that the religion is fake-the elements are artificially made by an evil duo from the old days, who have made themselves one with the Earth and the Sea. Toghter the Earth and the Sea wish to rule the Sky...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
yeah that does sound cool, are you going to continue your twin tales comic though?

And does anyone have Bill and Celio overworld? If not Bill then atleast Celio?

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
Years
Well I've decided to let out the sneak peek for my future comic.

Cyber Sky
The Reign Of CySky
The year is 2998 and the world is basically a living hell. CySky is a company that basically owns everything in the world. People kidnap other humans and experiment on them. They turn into freaks in people's eyes. CySky is thought to be behind all the violence. Everyone is split into groups or parties. Each party is different from the next and have different ideas and thoughts. There is also a orginization called the Rebellion. The Rebellion fights against CySky for justice and freedom. The whole story revolves on different characters, One of them is Ace Aquilo. Ace never thought he could have been part of a giant war, but now he must use his abilities to help the world.

Rating: PG - PG-14

Class: Fiction / Science Fiction

Premier Date:
No exact date but Coming Soon

Joining: Yes, I'll choose 4-10 from the total

How to join: PM me and I will tell you what I need.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
its allready started anyway that one inculeds a geust star....Adam 148 (Adamski148) and his Mew

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Does anyone know where I could get the large Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, & Pikachu sprites from the credits of FireRed & LeafGreen?
I plan on using then in my next comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back