• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
Years
Dragon-Chan said:
Try to avoid text-under-panels when making comics. Work on your grammar a bit. It shows promise, though.

By the way, I made a comic tutorial. Wasn't sure where to put it, so i'm putting it in the SC lounge. (note: to be mostly used for pok?mon comics)

Click here.
Pretty good tutorial but I think I screwed up in my comic called"Life on the frontier" Ah well, I think its a good tutorial for starters on Sprite Comics

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
Years
Okay...here is a first for me. Sprite Comic called The Toasted Trainer. :D

I don't know if 4 framed scenes make a Sprite Comic, but I think it qualifies as one.

From the sounds of it, it sounds weird, but it is kind of amuzing...heck, I'm just saying that with no judgement. Just view it and tell me what you think.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
Years
Man i had decided to stop with my current comic and try a new one... here's the plot:

Some say that Team Rocket was stopped 3 years ago, but some say that they keep their activities underground. For now Renato, an old competitor of the Pok?mon League of 3 years ago and Kathy, another competitor, are still training their Pok?mon to win the next tournament that will be in this year, but something weird happends, the Main Building of the Pok?mon League that is located at Hoenn and their presidents had been taken! Some say that it was Team Rocket, other say that Team Magma was responsable but others assure that Team Aqua is behind this! Now the old competitors and some friends: Matt and Mimi must stop the team who are now trying to take over control of all the cities on Hoenn!

Since the old one was for sure an extremedly long-hard comic, i decided to make a new one

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
Years
~Dragon~Master~ said:
sounds really cool. i like it. are you going to make a thread? if you do i hope to see it.---Can someone rate my comic click the botton in my sig to visit.Post your ideras and suggestions.:D
I will, but when i do at least 5 or 6 comics of it.

If you want, i might add characters, but no mixed Pok?mon, i like only having people who make their own OW and trainer sprites.

Edit: Your comic haves potential, you need to work just a bit more ^^;

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
Years
Could i be apart of your comic? If i can heres my sprite:
TXT.jpg
TS.jpg

Recknin

Banned
Years
Red-Kun said:
Man i had decided to stop with my current comic and try a new one... here's the plot:

Some say that Team Rocket was stopped 3 years ago, but some say that they keep their activities underground. For now Renato, an old competitor of the Pok?mon League of 3 years ago and Kathy, another competitor, are still training their Pok?mon to win the next tournament that will be in this year, but something weird happends, the Main Building of the Pok?mon League that is located at Hoenn and their presidents had been taken! Some say that it was Team Rocket, other say that Team Magma was responsable but others assure that Team Aqua is behind this! Now the old competitors and some friends: Matt and Mimi must stop the team who are now trying to take over control of all the cities on Hoenn!

Since the old one was for sure an extremedly long-hard comic, i decided to make a new one
the plot sounds cool pm me if ya need any sprites

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
Years
I decided to stop my old comic becouse it suked. And i have a new idea can someone tell me what they think?

PLOT: As Two brotheres and there mom stay at home there father is an agent. Before he notices he gets cought in one of his missions. They where taken by team rocket which rebuild its population. 5 years ago they where stoped and nobody seemd them recover.After that the two brothers go out to find there dad.:D What do yall think?:D

Years
~Dragon~Master~ said:
I decided to stop my old comic becouse it suked. And i have a new idea can someone tell me what they think?

PLOT: As Two brothers and their mom stay at home there father is an agent. Before he notices he gets cought in one of his missions. They where taken by team rocket which rebuild its population. 5 years ago they where stoped and nobody seemd them recover.After that the two brothers go out to find there dad.:D What do yall think?:D

Hi. I'm new here. I really like your idea. Sounds interesting. =-D Maybe you can have it be in the Johto Region. =-D Or if you decide to, you can start off the comic at the train station in Saffron because your character's family is moving to the Johto Region. Once you get to Goldenrod (off the train), you are greeted by Prof. Oak, who offers to drive you to your house in ??? town/city(ex. Olivine City). Once you get to your house, all of your stuff is there including the truck (from R/S/E) and you have to go upstairs to set up your room. You get to unpack AND put everything where YOU want. (You can change the wallpaper, floor, posters, etc. anytime you want) What do you think of that idea? You don't have to do it if you don't want to. That is if you change your mind and set it in Johto instead of Kanto. =-D

Last edited:
Years
~Dragon~Master~ said:
Thats an ok idea but i dont have johto maps and prof.Oak cant live in 1567.. Thats the year im going to use. And i going to make a diffrent begiining. But good idea.:D

That's ok. You don't have to use my idea. =-D BTW I like the 1567 as the year idea. =D

...(thinks outloud>>Maybe I could use that idea, that I suggested earlier<)...hmm? :paranoid: lol

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
All your plots are boring, not to impressed. All you guys ever do is pokemon comics. Is there any originality in this forum, at all.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well I know your original, I was talking about the most recent posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back