• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ScaldingHotSoup and Yusshin: Sweeper Shop and Eevee Expo

ScaldingHotSoup

/\Guess the name reference!/\
    Years
    Welcome to Yusshin and ScaldingHotSoup's Combined Hatchery!

With our skills in breeding pokemon, we hope to be an important part of your wifi battling success. Since we are aiming for quality and we breed everything without hacking or cloning, additions to the store will be relatively slow but of high quality.

Yusshin's Eevee Expo can be found on the second post.

Trading Policy for both sections:

1. The pokemon in our store have been bred by either ScaldingHotSoup or Yusshin. There will be no hacked pokemon on our store. Try to trade us something hacked and we will demand a refund and/or hunt you down (Blacklist + Report).
    2. We are willing to send PokeRus with any and all trades - just ask.
    3. All bred pokemon will be at level 1 with no EVs unless listed otherwise.
    4. If you want to help us out, trade us a "seed" that we can use to start a quality line with. If we don't return it within the agreed-upon time, feel free to report us. :-)
    5. SHS renames; Yusshin does not. This is non-negotiable.

SHS's Sweeper Shop

This is ScaldingHotSoup's Sweeper Shop. The IV-bred pokemon are a bit sparse at the moment, but I offer other services and pokemon as detailed below. Additions will occur as I obtain good IV'd "Seeds" for other species. Please make sure to check out my "Casual Breeding" section, as I have lots of regular, non-IV'd pokemon to trade. :-)

-I don't use any cheating devices
    -I don't clone any pokemon
    -I don't accept hacks

Heracross

Heracross has been called a "herald of a dying age" in Pokemon battling but is still a potent force to plan for on any team. Due to additional moves and abilities it has acquired in each generation of battling, Heracross is an excellent sweeper when used properly. There is a reason why it was banned from competitive play in Japan for a period of time. More importantly, it is my favorite pokemon, and I am lucky enough to present Heracross from arguably the two best possible natures - Jolly and Adamant. More will be forthcoming, but I think this is good enough to open a shop with.
    Spoiler:

Future Possible Arrivals:

Spoiler:

Casual Breeding (non-IV)

I offer my breeding services for many other pokemon as well, just not for IV-training. I can offer:

1-151
    Spoiler:

152-251
    Spoiler:

252-386
    Spoiler:

387-493
    Spoiler:

ScaldingHotSoup's Wants:

Spoiler:

Services Offered
    1. Wild Pokemon Synchronization - I can capture a pokemon for you with a nature of your choice assuming it's available in Pearl Version.
    2. EV (And Eevee, ha) Training
    3. Individual Pokemon Trades

Favored trading partners and resources

Metalkid's IV calculator
    Smogon University's Strategy Dex
    -Yusshin :-)

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Yusshin's Eevees

Information

These are not free! Please view the following Legend:

→ Nothing beside the name indicates I want something from my "Want" List located here.
    → A * beside the name indicates I want something a little better - maybe a shiny or something with good IVs.
    → ** Stars indicate that I want something very, very good - EV-trained Pokémon, Pokémon with good IVs, or legit Shinies / Events
    → A # beside the name indicates I don't know what I want exactly (more than "Want" List but less than an EV-trained Pokémon)
    →A $ beside the name indicates I am not trading this Pokémon.

~ I do not hatch Natures / IVs. I basically put up Pokémon others would want and that are of no use to me / do not meet my conditions for personal use.

~ Do not request a Pokémon to be bred under any circumstances. I will not do it.

~ This is only for Eevees; nothing else. Do not ask if I have a Torchic or something. I don't.

~ Do not give ridiculous offers for my Eevees; they're each valuable in their own way.

~ No hacks under any circumstances! It took a while to make these so hacks are unappreciated.

~ All of my Eevees are bred from outstanding parents; they are not "hacked", nor are they cloned.

~ None of my Eevees have Egg Moves; Dig & Sunny Day were erased in Day Care by accident.

~ My FC is located in my signature; therefore, do not ask me what it is!

~ I'm all right with renaming now lol (as of 16:30EST)

~ Got a Power Item or a cool TM / Item? Suggest it and I might just say "Yes"
    → I am currently looking for one of every Power Item, 2 Lucky Eggs, Choice Band, 6 Leftovers, and Focus Sash

Eevee Parents

o Tiger [Adamant]: 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31 $
    o Christie [Hasty]: 14 / 31 / 25.5 / 31 / 22 / 30 $
    o Kenzie [Careful]: 25 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 17 / 31 $
    o Eevee [Calm]: 24 / 28 / 24 / 31 / 31 / 30 $

Eevee Hall of Fame

o Henry [Calm]: 28 / 28 / 28 / 23 / 28 / 30 $
    o Evan [Hasty]: 30 / 24 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 30 $
    o Michael [Timid]: 1 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 28 / 30 $
    o Kendil [Naïve]: 28 / 11 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26 **
    o Walter [Jolly]: 28 / 20 / 28 / 31 / 28 / 30 **
    o Zephyr [Careful]: 27 / 20 / 24 / 22 / 28 / 31 $
    o Joseph [Lonely]: 27 / 31 / 22 / 19 / 28 / 31 **
    o Brad [Hasty]: 25 / 20 / 28 / 31 / 28 / 22 **
    o Lenny [Impish]: 27 / 21 / 30 / 31 / 23 / 25 **
    o Ricky [#2] [Calm]: 24 / 28 / 11 / 31 / 31 / 25 **
    o Junior [#2] [Hasty]: 28 / 31 / 5.5 / 31 / 24 / 31 **
    o Davie [Gentle]: 5 / 28 / 24 / 31 / 28 / 31 **
    o Kahlil [Gentle]: 29 / 31 / 30 / 0 / 31 / 31 $

Eevees 1-10

Spoiler:

Eevees 11-20

Spoiler:

Eevees 21-30

Spoiler:

Eevees 31-39

Spoiler:

External Links

TwilightBlade's Thread
    Yusshin's "Want" List
    Mackenzie's Thread

Last edited:

ScaldingHotSoup

Years
    Arg, thanks Jolteon for posting! lol. I meant to post the trade details n stuff. I also can't get on the network until tonight, unfortunately, but I SHOULD have access all day tomorrow.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Alright. :3 I can wait.
    I'm not doing anything anyways besides breeding a ton of Machops with ice punch/thunder punch which I will breed onto Elekid.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I'll trade u an EVd Togakiss 99/209/266/333/187 for ur Raould [Adamant]: 14 / 31 / 25 / 1 / 20 / 31 * (and if possible could u rename it Togusa) thanks

[Edit#2]

Seems what I said here before was a little confusing.

The IVs are terrible. Maybe if they were better, but they're really bad. I don't want it lol But thanks anyway.

Last edited:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    haha, no thanks. I'm going to wait until I have space in my boxes before getting more doubles of pokemons.

Do your Elekids have ThunderPunch, IcePunch, and CrossChop?
    I'm breeding those ATM (well, training machop to learn cross chop) so if you want to breed those instead, I could give you one.

ScaldingHotSoup

Years
    @jolteon: My elekids are not that awesome, no. That'd be a great addition to my store, though, and I'd be willing to trade one of the IV'd 'Cross for one.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I'll try to get a male Elekid. They still pass down egg moves.
    I bred the machop and the machoke and got a CrossChop, IcePunch, ThunderPunch Machop. The male one can still pass down egg moves. You could breed that with a female Electabuzz or I could give you a male Elekid. Which do you want instead?

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Could I get a Heracross? (don't really care about it's IVs right now.)
    Sigh. xD I found a female electabuzz (running around for 20 minutes looking. Found 4 electabuzz but 3 were male. Then in the middle of trying to catch it and double tasking, I accidentally ran from it.)
    Haha. Now I'm finally breeding the Machop with the Elekids.

I'll give you a male Elekid. Either way, you'll have to train them to a higher level so the moves don't get erased while you're levelling them in the day care. Gah, I hate that old couple deleting my moves I don't want deleted. >:I

ScaldingHotSoup

Years
    Sure, would you prefer Adamant (higher attack) or Jolly (higher speed)? It's no biggie because I have lots of mediocre ones with those natures.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Original Posts Updated

Policies moved to the top of SHS's Post.

Seven new Eevees added to Yusshin's Post.

More to come shortly.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    As of now, I'm all right with trading for Power Items :\ So if anyone has any extra, you can suggest it and I'll probably go for it lol Depending on the Eevee.

Back