• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarecrow's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice_

Breeder / Team Rocket Member
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    Hey Scarecrow! I was wondering if you had a Piplup (any gender/nature/level) and Ditto (any nature/level) I could have?
    I really don't have much to offer, but I'll give you a lvl. 36 Haunter (which will be a Gengar) and a lvl. 50 Steelix if you can trade ^^.

Thanks for your time!

Summary:
    Wanted: Piplup lvl. x / Ditto lvl. x
    Offer: Steelix lvl. 50 / Haunter lvl. 36

FC/Name in the Sig

Vice_

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    Well I can get you a Piplup basically right away...it will be at level 1. The Ditto will be at level 49, if you don't mind.

That's great, both of them work ^^. Do you have them both now? If so, I can meet you in Wifi now.

(What's your FC/IGN?)

Years
    My FC is in my sig, and I'll need to breed the Piplup (which will take about a minute) and then I'll get right on wifi. Oh and the Ditto is actually level 29, sorry.

Vice_

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    My FC is in my sig, and I'll need to breed the Piplup (which will take about a minute) and then I'll get right on wifi. Oh and the Ditto is actually level 29, sorry.

Haha, that's ok, it's just for mass breeding purposes. I'll be in Wifi then ^^.
    Is your IGN Scarecrow1113?

Vice_

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    Thanks for the Ditto and Piplup egg! (:

Years
    Ok...let's see...
    mrpokemonchampion: Hold your horses, I'm going to get on wifi if you're still on...it's the same FC, right? (Diamond, Lucas)
    Blakus: Do you still want your Bronzor?
    Ultra Ball X: I'll PM you when I have it done...but what level exactly do you want it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back