• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Looking Pokemon?

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
Years
  • Katsuro said:
    Banette looks uber scary +_+;

AAAAAAHHH!

♡ゆめみち said:
    I cant really think of the scariest looking pokemon, but I do think Banette looks a little scary. >_<;

ACK!

Aw well. I suppose Banette can't be cute to everyone. XD *totally dies anyways*

Last edited:

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • Really, none of the pokemon I know are scary or anything of the sort. Well, if I seen a Kyogre open it's mouth and try to devour me in real life, then I would be creeped. Sharpedo in real life isn't no fish with a mask either. I saw one attack me in one of my nightmares.

But those are some of my favoerite pokemon though!^^ Mew would be scary if he/she was evil and heve sinister eyes though. o_0

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    it would have to be pichu...

that mouse is soooo scary...

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • kohei said:
    Now, I'm scared of Swampert.
    I've always been scared of that guro-looking Pokemon.

Then, I noticed Random Plushie's avatar.

I'll change it back to the gold fishy I had earlier if ya want me to. XD

And yesh! Banette is adorable! ^_^ To think, all my Banette glomping started in this thread..

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Nowadays, I don't find any Pokemon to be very scary, though in my younger years, I had a fear of Rhyhorn. I shrieked and sometimes accidentally turned off my Gameboy's power when I encountered one! But now I'm over that, though I still think Rhyhorn is very ugly.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    R/B/Y Gastly is SCARY all da' way. And Banette IS cute 100%! When i first saw it i thinked it is some kind of cursed FROG puppet. And i thinked it's oddcute xD But now i think it's just cute! Oh, and yeah, that Rhyhorn sprite is scary. I try to run off the battle, but if this fails, i quickly change the rom to Ruby and load the savestate with the strongest Gulpin of the world.

Back