• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Pokemon

Dalekhater

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Who do you think is the scariest Pokemon?
    I think the Unown are the scariest because of the Lavender Town song.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Kubone's ghost's at the Pokémon Tower are scariest. :D But real Pokémon, well I say Gengar, Banette or meaby Spiritomb. I don't know.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I think the scariest pokemon to encounter would be Cofagrigus. You wouldn't be able to see those shadowy hands coming for you and just the thought of getting thrown in that small space is terrible!

Years
    Hypno = Pokemon version of pedobear
    Parasect = A freaking zombie
    Absol = the world is gonna end
    Purugly = Is that a cat or what the hell is that?
    Chandelure = My chandelier is alive O.o

Last edited by a moderator:

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Purugly is weird,but not exactly scary
    In my opinion it would be Giratina, imagine that thing coming out of your shadow with that creepy grin ...

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Ghost Pokemon are scary in general.Gengar with his creepy grin and banette,just the thought of them cursing you and dying in a horrible terrifying manner is horrifying.But also beedrill would be scary as hell because that thing is huge and dangerous with drills able to penetrate your body and kill you nastily.Sharpedo?Cloyster? Sharpedo is a shark,and a 'dark' one and cloyster is just creepy.This thing would be bad since it could hide in its extremely durable shell while killing everyone with its huge spikes.

Years
    Liepard - Damn Fake Out
    Garbodor - They are so scary-faced alright!
    Gastly - They surprise you
    Zubat - The Ultimate Cave Annoyance
    Giratina - It's so spooky!
    Cofagrigus - Look at those ghostly arms!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Sableye freaks me out, it was based off an alien sighting so lol. I don't really find the ghost types scary tbh, they are sneaky and playful, not exactly scary. Missingno will always be the scariest btw but I don't think it counts XD

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Definetly Giratina. It's a cross between a ghost and some sort of serpent hells yeah I'm scared. Plus that smile... *shudders*

Scariest Pokemon

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Kakuna and Haunter for me. The former is like a creepy little killer waiting for the right time. and the latter is just plain scary.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Pokemon never really scared me or shocked me, but if I had to choose, it would definitely be Gengar and Purugly. I really hate cats and I am totally afraid of 'em. ^^;;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Mm, I never really was scared of any Pokémon. But the Litwick line are creepy if only for that one BW episode. And Sableye, sorta.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    I think the scariest ones are Cofagrigus (it eats people) and Hydreigon (specially after seeing a realistic Hydreigon that another person has in it's signature and avatar). Maybe Spiritomb because it reminds me of Giygas from EarthBound.

Back