• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scars--Warning, content may be gruelsome to some...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Haruka said:
    [propaganda] [exaggeration]Alyssa Whitney had a dog bite today[/exaggeration][/propaganda]

I am j/k still. I am still healthy as always.

Dangit....OOPS, I didn't mean that Haruka! What I meant to say was........Dangit...

[crap]

BOO y-**runs away**

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The big scar on my left thumb came from about 5-8 years ago (I don't remember...I just know i must've been beteen the ages of 7 and 10...

I was in cub scouts and the leaders (taking advantage of little kids' gullibilty) held a "go-kart" race. The go-karts were really a woden frame pushed by one boy and steered by another. My den was out at the church parking lot one day just practicing to win this race. it was me and my buddy's turn to take the go-kart obsticle course that was set up. While I was steering and my buddy was pushing, I (for whatever reason) decided to try and stop the go-kart by putting my hand on the asphalt below. of course, the asphalt ripped up my palm, and the back whell ran over the back of my hand. I think I walked away with around 13 little cuts on my hand (I actually counted them). The biggest of them was a small area at the base of my thumb where, apparently, all the skin was completely torn off. Of course, that took the longest to heal of all the cuts I got, but it left a cool little scar there...I'm staring at it right now... ... ...0.0

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    I've got a couple of scars...
    One is a really big one all the way up the outside of my left arm. I got it when I was really young. My mom was outside, cooking hotdogs on the grill, hot coals and stuff, y'know? Well, anyway, my brother was pulling me around in a wagon, and my mom wanted me to bring some more hotdogs to cook. I got them, and I went to hand the hotdogs to her, still sitting in the wagon. The rest is self-explanitory. Now, its a very faint 1'3" blob of discolored skin from the burn, which was pretty bad.

The other scar I have on top of my head, right on the psuedo-ridge (the sharpest corner on the top of the skull) on the right side of my head. It occured when I fell off of a chair when I was 5, I think... Its not that big, and its only visible if I get my hair cut short, since no hair grows in the area any more. No other scars that I can think of, except for ones where I got cat scratches, I've got lots of those, but no lasting scars.

Back