• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scars

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Self harm scars, mostly.

Also got a few good ones from a lesbian vampire.

But I was a rough kid who took karate seriously and frequently ran through the woods. Scars just sorta happened! I don't mind wearing leggings/long pants for the rest of my life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    The biggest one I have is on my right hand, about an inch long, from what I assume was an infected cat scratch. When it healed, it left a raised scar.

There's a smaller, less noticeable one on my left knee and I couldn't tell you what kid shenanigans caused it. I only liked going outside to play until I was like 7-8 years old.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A scar on my forehead; I got it back when I was very young. My family was going on vacation and during the trip we had a car accident. Our car flipped over and I must have hit something very hard, quite a bit of blood. I ended up being flown into hospital via helicopter (only time I ever was on a helicopter). The sad thing was: I ended up being the only one seriously injured. xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Mostly two: one on my left knee, from a summer camp when I was 8 or so: I slipped on a puddle when running for lunch and landed with it on the ground, and... I ended up missing lunch as I was sent to the hospital to get it sewn back up :D;

The other is on the lower back, from one day when I bent down to grab something and rose up without realising my window was open and the very pointy corner of the frame (it opens towards the inside) was right there. I was lucky my dad, a nurse, was visting and could get the wound cleaned and patched up quickly.

Years
    There's a smaller, less noticeable one on my left knee and I couldn't tell you what kid shenanigans caused it.

one on my left knee, from a summer camp when I was 8 or so: I slipped on a puddle when running for lunch and landed with it on the ground, and... I ended up missing lunch as I was sent to the hospital to get it sewn back up :D;

That's two more for the Kids Who Did Dumb Shit to Their Knee Club.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've got two scars about an inch long on each side of my ankle from my osteochondral repair surgery.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i'm badass i have a scar on my neck from when some avocado oil popped out on me..........i'm still pissed about it tbh fuck avocado oil

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    Have quite a few self harm scars but aren't too obvious unless you really look. Also have a scar on my lower hip from bein thrown out a window when a house I was in was on fire.

Also have quite a few noticeable scars on my upper left arm from when I had a bad habit of picking. Also have a few scars on my right arm near my elbow for that reason too.

Other than that can't think of any!

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    i have many self-harm scars on my wrists, upper arms and upper thighs. they're pretty obviously self harm scars and are quite noticable in brighter light. i also have scars from picking at acne on my shoulders and back.

i have one scar with an interesting story i guess. it's a very gnarly, ragged scar that runs from my left eye down my left cheek. basically, when i was born, i had what's called a sebaceous nevus. it's a cluster of lesions that some babies are born with. i had to have them removed via surgery when i was a year old because there was a slight chance they could become cancerous once i hit puberty. when the doctor removed them, he fucked up the stitching and as a result i now have permanent scarring there. you can actually see the individual stitches if you look close enough. i don't really mind my scar. i think it looks cool. my mom wanted me to get plastic surgery to remove it because she thought it looked ugly but i refused. i get comments about it sometimes, mainly from kids (i like to tell them i got attacked by a tiger or some shit it makes them excited lmao). it's just something i've always had ever since i was a baby so it's just part of me. i can show pictures of it if anyone's interested.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    My body is one big canvas for scars. I got so many of them. Especially on my hands which has become a meme lately. My most noticeable ones are on my jaw, below my eye, on my knuckle, on my finger and a few on legs.

One my jaw: Brother and I were playing and he hit his hard head against my jaw and bam. It broke. My jaw was sticking out and that left an ugly scar since because of stitches and it being an ugly wound to begin with.
    Below my eye: dog-bite. Still love doggo's <3 I'm a bit more careful around them though.
    On my knuckle: I tried to do the dishes while being extremely tired. My boyfriend told me to go get some sleep and that he would finish it but my stubborn arse refused. A glass broke while I tried to clean the inside of it and that's how my knuckle was cut off. Needed stitches.
    My latest addition, finger: I was cooking and preparing the meat when I almost cut my finger off. Oopsy daisy.

The ones on my legs are a bit less pleasant and funny stories c:

Back