• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Note from Forever: I didn't write this up (except one) but credit to those who did, (since your usernames slipped my mind at the moment, but if you want to be mentioned, just post and let people know idk). I pretty much just made it look neater mostly (typos...mostly didn't fix, cause they were probably meant to be there :x) So yeah guys, good luck, it's... complicated. I really hope you guys can figure most of this out.

Big Community Get Together Treasure Scavenger Hunt Epic Thingy!

That's BCGTTSHET for short

Hello and welcome to the event with the best title ever! Okay, so not really, but basically, this is how it goes. There are eleven characters to find (characters as in letters and numbers, not people).

To find them, you will have to examine the clues you are given carefully and try and think about them in a slightly different way than normal. Some will be relatively easy, others you will find harder. Some clues may seem nonsensical at first, others may be deceptively simple.

Oh, and there's one more thing. Finding the eleven characters is not how you win the game. To win, you must put these eleven letters to use in order to find another word. To win, you find this word and you PM it not to me, but to the special account. Of course, I won't be saying the username of the special account either.

If you solve it / PM first, you win an emblem (which I'll get around to making).

Let the BCGITTSHET... BEGIN!

Clue 1

Okay kids, listen up because this one is complicated. To make up for it, I'll give you a big clue. This character is a number. Well, here goes.

50.1190 -5.5372

That's your main clue. It help you find somewhere. Yes, specific, aren't I? Well, it was a place that inspired two Victorian gentlemen to create something. Find out where their creation was unveiled, and the number will be yours.

I told you this one was complicated. Maybe come back to it when you've practised with some of the others.

Clue 2 ↓

54/2/11/2
    24/29/1/8
    63/1/6/3
    40/8/23/11
    43/9/1/5
    66/18/6/7

You want a clue so it makes some kind of sense? You don't need a clue. Just have faith and believe in me. And James. Believe in James.

Clue 3 ↑

Spoiler:

Picture time! Still not getting it? Just look for what links these Pokémon.

Clue 4 ↓

4. A blue firefly's counterpart.

(__) __ __ __ __ __ __

2. Man who set the standard for US presidents
    __ __ __ __ __ __ __ (__) __ __

1. The Inspiration for Dracula
    __ __ __ __ __ __ __ (__) __ __ __ __ __ __

3. A Purple Poison Pokemon
    (__)__ __ __ __ __

Using the circled letters, fill out this, to find out the letter.
    __ __ ' __ ___

Clue 5 ↑

For this clue, you'll have to follow link, or maybe an aqolotl to get there.

Clue 6 ↑

The tragic passing of Her little sister Emily was a complete surprise to everyone including Linda. Equally surprised was the teacher that taughT linda. To her Everything was completely wRong. Inside, linda was Scared so much that she could not sleep,eat or drink. Despite this though,she managed to move on with her life...

Need a hint? The answer is right before your eyes!

Clue 7

Gee, havn't you seen all of those threads about people who join and post once or twice? Look at all of these people!! Well, hopefully the server will deal with it... I bet they all joined to talk about Black and White... Hopefully Eevee will get one more evolution in these games 8D

Clue 8 ↓

so i hear u liek mudkipz?

Clue 9 ↓

The upper staff sure like making changes to PC, to make it easier for everyone. Oh no, that post in another thread is against the rules, what can you do about it? Drop down to earth and let someone take care of it :)

Clue 10 ↓

Hullabaloo kleptomania twelvemonth evergreen desperado forsooth equatorial ineffectual

Your hint for this letter is simple: just read between the lines.

Clue 11 ↑

Oh dear. The eleventh letter seems to have run off somewhere. I can assure you its hiding somewhere on this post, but you'll have to find it yourself, I'm afraid.

Extra

Scavenger Hunt

Enjoooooy! And the answers will hopefully be revealed at the end of the four days if nobody has figured it out.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Requesting credit for Clue 5, 7, and 8 :D Also, the others who helped were I laugh at your Misfortune, Mr.Silver, and Narcissus Secret (I think that is her username >.>)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The only clue I understand is 6. The others got me confused. @~@

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Well, I've got 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 11 done.
    I just need 2, 7, and 9 now :|

Heading out now, so finish later.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    oh my god

i dont know what any of this means.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa help

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    SO far I have 6, 7, and 8 figured out...the rest are really difficult...T_T

EDIT: I just got number 3! w00t!

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    W-wait. What just happened to my brain? Ohhh... I need to rest my head. At the end are they going to tell us all of what this means? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back