• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • This is a pretty simple game... I'll give you an object to find, and if you can find it in your house, either post a picture of it, or describe where you found it. Then, once you've posted your findings, give us another object to find. It can be any object that could commonly be found in someone's house. If you can't find it, wait for someone else to post, because they may be able to. If it goes more than a day or two with no posts, you can post a different object for us to find.

To start off, I'm going to say: A Camera

Faolan

darĸneѕѕ prevaιlѕ.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Next: A Remote.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • My camera ran out of batteries... so I'll say it was behind a stack of Wii games to the right of my TV.

New Object: A Pokemon Card

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    In my room, on my dresser in a white binder that's underneath a book on animals. /too lazy to take a picture.

New Object: A Pan.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Does my Cell Phone count? Because that would most likely be in the kitchen right now (I think). Otherwise, I don't know where my CD Player or anything is, but I know my iPod is in the car, since that's the only time I really use it these days.

A Nintendo DS (any kind).

Years
  • Somewhere in my room within 5 feet of me. Most likely in the drawer built into my bed for the 3DS. Not too sure on my DSLites, though. All three are buried under too much crap for me to go looking for them.

Next object: A bottle of any liquid!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back