• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

scenes that make you feel

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    ok i have more examples than just this but i'm currently watching mockingjay so this is the only one on my mind

the scene in which katniss visits the makeshift hospital in district 8 and the bustling quiets down and everyone turns to her and put up the district 12 sign i actually started crying, enough so that i have to Reapply Moisturizer Ugh!

now you

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    That scene in Wreck-it Ralph where he destroys Vanellope's cart.

That scene makes me feel terrible every time because it really comes out of nowhere. Well, you see it coming, but the combination of Vanellope's helpless cries as Ralph destroys her hopes and dreams for the greater good packs a wallop. I didn't cry or anything, as it's not sad in a tearful way, but a sad in a way that makes you want to sit in a puddle of your own depression. It's well executed, and I'll always love/hate the scene because of it.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I think I've at least teared up if not full out cried to like a little under half the movies I've ever seen. couple films that stick out are Grave of the Fireflies which ruined my life and Synecdoche, New York, which also ruined my life. but yeah. like I said. I get teary-eyed at random shit a lot when I'm watching things.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Just about any scene where a pet dies and it's made out to be a thing. Like in Marley and Me or I Am Legend. There are no stops on the feels train.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    That moment when Loki finds out Odin isn't his real father. Not to mention, how Odin actually STOLE him. Also, the moment where in Thor 2, seeing their mother die really got to me. Even worse the way Loki reacted to her death because of how close he seemed to her than his father.

Still... just seeing all of that sadness in Loki's eyes when he finds out. It breaks my heart, and I just want to hug him so bad. :(

scenes that make you feel

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    most disney movies which is kinda sad. i think the one that hurt me the most was in the princess in the frog where ray dies. like i actually have to skip over that part bc it's just that bad, then the rest of the movie haunts you bc you think he's coming back and he doesn't.

also that part in the color purple.. well actually, the whole movie.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    WHEN JUSTIN AND BRIAN CALL OFF THEIR WEDDING AND JUSTIN GOES TO NEW YORK TO PURSUE HIS ART CAREER AND THE SONG THAT PLAYS WHEN THEY HAVE SEX FOR THE LAST TIME

god damn it

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
    Return of the King - When Denethor sends Faramir to die and forces Pippin to sing. The way Billy Boyd's haunting vocals overlays Faramir's futile charge... :(

Also, I cannot bear to finish watching the Passion of Christ. Just can't.

Sir Codin

Much of Lord of the Rings- Return of the King. Especially the Grey Havens.
    Not just RoTK, Lory.....the ENTIRE trilogy.

It'd probably be easier for me to list things in the trilogy that DIDN'T give me feels.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Goooodddd I have so many of these. Especially from Bones.

One from Arkham Knight:

SPOILERS, STOP READING NOW:
    Spoiler:

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    When Bruce Wayne makes the jump without the rope in Dark Knight Rises, chills everytime.

Years
    That one scene in Toy Story 2 where Jessie is remembering her past and that fucking song is playing and it's really heartbreaking and always made me cry.

Back