• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scheduled Maintenance - Feb 27, 2010

PokemonTrainer`

Gotta Catch'Em All!
    Years
    Hey guys hope Everything go's well Ill probly be asleep at this time like most of us :P or ill be at my friends :P or~(what are you a seal?) lmao well i hope everything goes swell :D

~~~~~~~look at sig :P

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Mudak, that's not really good for me. But in that case, I'll probably be resting or finishing my projects. But I think that's the time we got our names changed for the final time.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    Its a good time as most people will be still asleep :D
    I hate when updates take place at busy times .
    PC <3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Everybody's acting like PC's going into surgery to remove a tumour or something.

It's downtime. Jeez.

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Orre
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Just for reference, how do i know which server im using?

EDIT: Never mind, it doesnt really matter to me, i use EST, that will be 1:01 to 5:00 AM, srew the fact that its a Sat., I wouldnt be up that early EVER!!!!

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I'm in the uk and i probably won't be awake till after 9am, even then i probably won't be on pokecommunity anyway as i've been busy on my xbox most of the time, i hope the update goes well

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2012
    Eh, most of you people probably still have to wait a few hours until the 27th, I'm already there (about 11am Saturday 27th), though i suppose if you do it by NZ time it'll be at 1.05pm. So it'll effect me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that was quick. I didn't even notice it was done. Well there were a few minutes that I couldn't get on. That is probably why. But I got on around 1am and it was working fine. I guess it wasn't major after all. I thought it will shut down completely.

Well I am glad the forum is updated, great work Steve!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I thought it would be on for atleast 2-5 hours how everyone was panicking >:3 I even slept in today expecting it to be on for hours and it was only 15 mins...... oh,well least pc is up and safe..

Back