• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    ^_^ Thanks for that, Jordan!
    And i could really kill myself for not doing this, so "Congrats on your test, Jordan!" Can't believe i forgot to mention that.....
    Oh, don't worry about it Sheridan! I actually didn't do anything really worth congratulating. The tests were so easy, I almost feel disappointed......but the key word is almost. Hehe....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *cough* I know it's late but...congratulations on your test, 100marios.
    For me, tests are nothin. :P

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    In school today... no disecting! :P We did book work all hour in Biology instead. In english we are leaving Lord of the Flies and moving into Much Ado About Nothing, by William Shakespeare. We had to check out books from the media center too and I got LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring. In History class we watched a movie called Grapes of Wrath.

100marios

Years
    Latios Master said:
    In school today... no disecting! :P We did book work all hour in Biology instead. In english we are leaving Lord of the Flies and moving into Much Ado About Nothing, by William Shakespeare. We had to check out books from the media center too and I got LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring. In History class we watched a movie called Grapes of Wrath.
    I had to disect a rat in 7th grade. Or, should I say, my other group members did. I felt bad for the rat!.......even if it was a rat! Besides, it's all really gross anyway. I just took notes and such about it for a lab report we had to do.
    You picked FotR? Good choice Latios Master! It's a really good book!
    Hehe....

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    100marios said:
    I had to disect a rat in 7th grade. Or, should I say
    You picked FotR? Good choice Latios Master! It's a really good book!
    Hehe....
    Yep. I read Return of the King earlier in the school year too, but I had never read or watched it then, so it all confused me. I never even finished it. I then watched the first 2 movies that I borrowed from my friend, and went to the theater to see the 3rd one, which was sold out, but we got tickets earlier. I'm a big LOTR fan. :)

100marios

Years
    Latios Master said:
    Yep. I read Return of the King earlier in the school year too, but I had never read or watched it then, so it all confused me. I never even finished it. I then watched the first 2 movies that I borrowed from my friend, and went to the theater to see the 3rd one, which was sold out, but we got tickets earlier. I'm a big LOTR fan. :)
    ME TOO! THOSE MOVIES ARE AWESOME!........hehe.......
    I started reading the first book after I watched the FotR movie in theaters. I finished all three books a little after the second movie came out hehe.....
    it's not that I'm a slow reader, (I read really good!) it's just that I went through a long period without reading it. I read The Hobbit while I was reading the Return of the King too. They all are really good books, but The Hobbit is a little easier to understand. I want to read them again though. When I read them in middle school, I couldn't concentrate because kids were screaming and yelling all over the place.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Well, today I got called down to some guy advising me to switch my Math and Science down to Applied, at first I was very firm that it would not happen as I didn't want to change my Science class, but I always did want to switch down to Applied in Math. Well, right after that meeting I had I went to Science and my friend told me that he wanted to switch down to Applied Science as well, so I thought "might as well, seeing he won't be in this class for much longer also" so I decided to. I am actually glad about this, seeing as I desperately wanted to go down to Applied Math. =)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Yes, those movies are so excellant. I just hate it when someone dies in it, that usually makes me cry. In schools today we had to take a math and science test. I got it done right away since it was so easy for me, but since Teara and I have second lunch shift( the one in the middle of our science class) I ended up helping her during lunch, she really should study instead of taking down notes on her hand. I seem like the only one who still studies for tests at my school, it can be terribly disturbing to be the only one with a perfect or near perfect grade.

100marios

Years
    Teara said:
    Yes, those movies are so excellant. I just hate it when someone dies in it, that usually makes me cry. In schools today we had to take a math and science test. I got it done right away since it was so easy for me, but since Teara and I have second lunch shift( the one in the middle of our science class) I ended up helping her during lunch, she really should study instead of taking down notes on her hand. I seem like the only one who still studies for tests at my school, it can be terribly disturbing to be the only one with a perfect or near perfect grade.
    Wow, that's real case of opposites! Teara and you! You're the sweet, studious, and calmer one, while Teara, is the tougher, more outspoken, and more hyper one! That's pretty cool! You're both always looking out for one another! I wish I had some friends like that in school hehe.....

You watched The Hobbit cartoon Latios Master? I have to admit. I was expecting the Gollum in the movies to look more like the cartoon ones, so I though he looked a little strange at first. Now, I like his new look! Peter Jackson had a good idea on how to make him!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Teara said:

Well, although it may seem like t6here are hardly any students like you in your school, they are still around, I gaurantee it. At my school, there are a lot of people who styill study for tests and work really hard at the work that is handed to them, I am not one of them for the record, but right now I am trying to come over my habit of being a procrastinator, but it is really harder then it seems. =\

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    100marios said:
    You watched The Hobbit cartoon Latios Master? I have to admit. I was expecting the Gollum in the movies to look more like the cartoon ones, so I though he looked a little strange at first. Now, I like his new look! Peter Jackson had a good idea on how to make him!
    Yep, I watched it. Although I can't remember a thing from it since it was so long ago...

I'm worried about my grade in Biology. I have a 72% C, and the grading period ends tomarrow, and I still need to take a test that is worth 100 points. I know that I would do good on it, and that would mean my grade going up to an A, but I'm not sure if I can still do it. :(

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, although it may seem like t6here are hardly any students like you in your school, they are still around, I gaurantee it. At my school, there are a lot of people who styill study for tests and work really hard at the work that is handed to them, I am not one of them for the record, but right now I am trying to come over my habit of being a procrastinator, but it is really harder then it seems. =\
    yeah i know what you mean. i procrastinate all the time too. i never study for test because i am just too lazy, but i do well on them either way because i guess i have a pretty good photographic memory. and i always wait til the last minute to essays and projects. i really wish i could start things right away but it is a hard habit to break...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    100marios said:
    Wow, that's real case of opposites! Teara and you! You're the sweet, studious, and calmer one, while Teara, is the tougher, more outspoken, and more hyper one! That's pretty cool! You're both always looking out for one another! I wish I had some friends like that in school hehe.....

Yes we are very differant. She feels that her opinon must be herd no matter what and she attracts boys so easily, while I hardly ever talk and am hardly noticed, but I owe her alot because of something she did for me a couple years ago that probably saved me from alot of pain.
    I really should rent those movies, they've been on the shelf at the rental store for so long, it would be very nice to see the animated version of a great movie. Oh, and I personaly think Gollum to be quite cute, like a small hairless dog sort of.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    it buuuuurns us master...huh? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well hey now, shhhhcool is canceled for me today, sucks because I wanted to got tschool today...winterfest! WHY?!?!

oh well, all i can do now is BOO ya!

baby*j

Years
    I got picked up by the f------ cops yesterday, and I wasn't even
    doing anything wrong! I woke up late around 9:25 am and decided
    to be good and go to school anyway. Well, around 9:55 I came out
    of the train and was heading for the train station exit and then a ****
    cop comes up to me and asks me what school I go to. I answer and
    he says "Come with me". At that point I was ready to curse his a--
    out, but we started talking and he was pretty cool. So we got into
    a cop-office thingy where about 10 other kids were and I ended up
    getting to school at 10:30. I guess they thought I was cutting (I wasn't)\
    so now I have a week of detention. Yipee! :tired:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:

I agree. They're total opposites. Teara is hyper just like you, 100marios. :P

Back