• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit Chat

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Made this 3 years ago >_> yeah, here it is again.

Discuss your experiences at school and anything school-related in this thread. :P

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Right thread, wrong timing. School's out for some of us. :cool:

Hrm, I suppose I could spare a school moment. There was this one time, can't quite remember what grade I was in, when the school had us take a random drug test. The procedure for the guys was to fill up a small cup with a certain golden fluid. Unfortunately for young Krafty, it was my first time taking a drug test and I didn't know exactly how we were supposed to do it. o_o

So, I positioned the cup in the corner of the room, and thought all I'd have to do is aim correctly. Then I realised that it was stupid to put the cup so far away in the corner when I could put it right under me -- made for easier aiming too. So, I did that instead. Then, I contemplated what would happen if I actually missed the cup. What would the teachers and fellow students think if they walked into the loo on their turns and discovered the ninth wonder of the world? Namely, the new golden pond I was about to create.

To counter the effect of missing, I put the cup on the toilet seat and thought: at least this way, if I miss, it'll flow into the toilet bowl normally. That's when I turned around and found that the invigilator had almost died in a silent fit of laughter, having watched me the entire time. -.-

After having his good laugh, he told me what to do and everything from then on went smoothly. :)

22sa

Years
    lol, How young were you? How could you miss such a predictable result. You must've not been paying enough attention to what you were doing.

Anyways, about the timing: this thread is meant to be useful for a long time, and is not meant as just a momentary or new topic. :P Year-long, so to speak.

22sa

Years
    I was a confused little boy. And now, well, at least I'm not little any more. :P

Why don't you tell us an experience, 22sa? :)
    Eh, well I'm an university student.

I often, like 2-4 nights per week, stay overnight on a couch on campus just because of the better internet (downloading purposes) there and my hatred for commutation (40 minutes -_-).

Hawkie

Lucario-lover ;3
    Years
    Awesome. School moments. ^-^

In 8th grade, I was pretty new on a new school. So there were these poles -- two infact, with enough space between them for a thin person to squeeze through. Well, so everyone tried, and then I thought I'd try, too. Note, that I am a bit chubby around my stomach area, and ... Guess what?

I got stuck.

Yep. Right between two metal poles, I got stuck. Couldn't move to the left or right, and was left helpless. So some people came and pulled me out. And it HURT. XD I've not dared climb through these poles ever since.

22sa

Years
    Awesome. School moments. ^-^

In 8th grade, I was pretty new on a new school. So there were these poles -- two infact, with enough space between them for a thin person to squeeze through. Well, so everyone tried, and then I thought I'd try, too. Note, that I am a bit chubby around my stomach area, and ... Guess what?

I got stuck.

Yep. Right between two metal poles, I got stuck. Couldn't move to the left or right, and was left helpless. So some people came and pulled me out. And it HURT. XD I've not dared climb through these poles ever since.
    I can't imagine you were so stuck that you couldn't get yourself out... so if your own strength wasn't enough and you needed other people, it must've been REALLY painful, as you said. XD

Hawkie

Lucario-lover ;3
    Years
    I can't imagine you were so stuck that you couldn't get yourself out... so if your own strength wasn't enough and you needed other people, it must've been REALLY painful, as you said. XD

Heck, yeah. I couldn't move the one way or another. Luckily someone pulled me out, and we got some laughter out of it. People went WTF at me afterwards for getting stuck in there, though.

Also, I guess there was this moment where I was supposed to get into P.E class (which was held outside that one time) and went into the indoor class, which consisted of people a year above us. It lasted a while before I realized, "Hey, this isn't my class... Not to speak of, they aren't my grade, either!"
    ... I ran out rather quickly. >_>

22sa

Years
    Oh, I did that a lot during my first year in High School. I wasn't thinking at all as I walked. 4 times in the first week, I walked into my Japanese class at the wrong time or wrong day. XD I really liked the class, so it might've just got to my subconscious to go there.

Hawkie

Lucario-lover ;3
    Years
    Lol aw! Are you taking japanese, huh? Well, I'm taking spanish. And it's boring as heck. Now all it does is make me want to fly back to my home country (Ecuador), to be where I feel I belong. Heh. So yay. I'm going to be trilingual someday.

Nonetheless, to stay on topic... Another time, I climed up in a tree and couldn't get down. People had to fetch a teacher, and it was way late when I finally got into class. Talk about uncool. Especially when everyone ELSE could get up in said tree. Grrr.

22sa

Years
    Lol aw! Are you taking japanese, huh? Well, I'm taking spanish. And it's boring as heck. Now all it does is make me want to fly back to my home country (Ecuador), to be where I feel I belong. Heh. So yay. I'm going to be trilingual someday.

Nonetheless, to stay on topic... Another time, I climed up in a tree and couldn't get down. People had to fetch a teacher, and it was way late when I finally got into class. Talk about uncool. Especially when everyone ELSE could get up in said tree. Grrr.
    I will be taking Japanese next year again next year in University. I didn't take it these past two years. Regretted that. All my classes are as dull as heck. O_o

Hawkie

Lucario-lover ;3
    Years
    Lol, Hawkie, your stories are hilarious.

Well I'm a university student as well and it somehow seems that there are a lot less of these funny moments than there were in high school.

I can agree. The funny moments are still there, but they're less frequent, huh? Well, I'll just have to enjoy high school with funny moments while it lasts.

Let's see... I had a recent one. Usually our music lessons are held in an own room, but this one time, we were to be in the classroom. This was because the usual room we were in was used for auditions of some sort. And usually, when we have lessons in our classroom, we have a music test...
    So I come in the classroom and settle peacefully down on my desk, and suddenly the guy at the row before me turns around to look casually at me.
    "Have you practiced for the test?"
    I blink and stare dumbfounded. "Test? Which test?"
    And he still looks so serious and I just start to freak out, looking around me.
    "Well, yeah, of course! That's why we have this lesson in the classroom."
    Then I proceed to scream, "I haven't practiced!" out loud and turn to the girl beside me. "He is kidding... we don't have a test today, do we?"
    And guess what? She plays along, nodding and wishing me luck since I haven't practiced. That leads me to freak out even more and become flustered.
    So I get up from my desk and scream "THOMAS!!" -- Which is the name of our music teacher -- and run at him, "we don't have a test today, do we? I haven't practiced!" He looked at me, very confused and then shook his head.

So bah. NEVER trust fellow classmates!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nothing funny happened to me but loads of funny stuff happened to other people *Pulls out diary*.

Oh..actually something funny did happen..we were outside in the computer room and people were reasearching for their newspaper story thingies.

So these two guys had the sports column and they were researching AFL, so they found a picture of the captian of my favourite team(Which they and everyone else hated). They edited it, put a mustache on and made it look ugly, plus they wrote my name on it, they showed me and said, "Do you want it" I said no way.

So then they put it up on the window for everyone to see..and everyone was like "Wha? Haha"...So I quickly removed it...I still have it actually XDD...Yeps that was my ultimate embarassment XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ahaha, funny things that happened in school? I have a few to share. XD

Well, it was when I was about 7 or 8, I can't really remember. All of us were washing our hands in the toilet right after this art class we were having. There were a lot of girls there, all giggling and splashing water at each other and whatnot, apparently, I locked myself in a cubicle because of that. And so I waited for most of them to go away, and when they did, I found out that I couldn't unlock the door. XD

Woah, I was young, so I guess I was gonna start bawling like a baby. But I was lucky enough to realise that there were two of my classmates still washing their hands. So yeah, they went to call my teacher. Who apparently climbed onto the toilet cover of the next cubicle to look over the wall and told me to stand back (yeah, she was talll. X3) And she KICKED open the door. Karate-styled. o.o Note- Not kick down the door, none of my teachers are that strong. XD

And a few weeks later I overhear her talking to the head of the department about faulty locks. But they never got around to replacing them though. And because of that, for the next 4 or 5 years, I never dared to really go to the toilet much in school. Yeah. XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I cut class, when I was 6th grade. Actually, it wasn't even a class. Thinking about school gets me sad. XD;

I was such a loner, and once, I had no place to sit at the lunch table. The kids just stared at me coldly and ignored me. Mortified and horribly embarassed, I hid in the bathroom for the remainder of the lunch. The teachers began looking for me, and toward the end of recess, I came out of the stall. The students started asking me where I was...and then the lunch aid comes in out classroom, speaks to us in broken Russian accent, points at me, and soon I'm sent to the principal's office. There he scares the living daylights out of me [I was...9, I think, or 10] and says I literally 'cut class,' because apparently lunch was a class at that time..and he says this would be put on my permanent record.

I couldn't possibly explain the details of seclusion and the feeling of being unwanted at that time. Now that I think about it, it seemed horribly unfair, as I never got to successfully explain the lack of seating and how I was simply anxious...I came home that day crying, thankful it was Friday, humiliated and what little courage I had left crushed.

;_; /sulk

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I remember having an Ideal similar to this! Thanks for creating this thread. ^^

As of now I'm getting ready for the offical Exam we each have to take in all our seven classes.

22sa

Years
    I have two finals left.... and a report due before Christmas.

I cut class, when I was 6th grade. Actually, it wasn't even a class. Thinking about school gets me sad. XD;

I was such a loner, and once, I had no place to sit at the lunch table. The kids just stared at me coldly and ignored me. Mortified and horribly embarassed, I hid in the bathroom for the remainder of the lunch. The teachers began looking for me, and toward the end of recess, I came out of the stall. The students started asking me where I was...and then the lunch aid comes in out classroom, speaks to us in broken Russian accent, points at me, and soon I'm sent to the principal's office. There he scares the living daylights out of me [I was...9, I think, or 10] and says I literally 'cut class,' because apparently lunch was a class at that time..and he says this would be put on my permanent record.

I couldn't possibly explain the details of seclusion and the feeling of being unwanted at that time. Now that I think about it, it seemed horribly unfair, as I never got to successfully explain the lack of seating and how I was simply anxious...I came home that day crying, thankful it was Friday, humiliated and what little courage I had left crushed.

;_; /sulk
    That's a nightmare, not a memory. =P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Well..I guess. It still comes back to me time to time.. XD

Haha. Teachers usually give reports to us to do DURING christmas. ;_;~

22sa

Years
    Well..I guess. It still comes back to me time to time.. XD

Haha. Teachers usually give reports to us to do DURING christmas. ;_;~
    The definition of mean, right there.

I recall teachers assigned homework to us over summer break, but I was never a good enough student to bother with them so they didn't concern me much.

Back