• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Computers Suck!

Years
  • My school recently bought a lot of new computer recently. To bad the hardware is outdated by now. Intel Core 2 Quad all in a crappy HP case running Vista. I'm not complaining as some of our old and lesser used ones still were running a Pentium 4.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    They don't necessarily suck per se, I mean, my college's computers are decent for a building that's getting demolished (and present students relocated at a new campus) at the end of the school year.
    Adobe software works just fine, which is really essential for a media student (like myself, for example). A little nitpick I have is that, more often than not, I'm somehow unable to download Chrome and Firefox.

Years
  • At my school that I'll leave from, We have:

- Windows 7 (some still Windows XP)
    - Intel Core-i3 (do not know the clock speed)
    - 2GB of RAM
    - 1366x768 (some still 1024x768)
    - HDD size varies

Back