• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Grades~?

GPA, or overall...

• An 'A' student (4.0 GPA)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • A B student... (GPA 3 point something...)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • A C student (GPA 2 point something...)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • A D student... (GPA 1 point...something...) ;-;

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

mvtm

Years
    I dont know well how school system works in USA , but in my school it works different.Some of my Classmates have studied in States , and they say it is easier, somehow in most of the cases they get one grade up from the original one here.

we have these grades

10 Is passing in the line.
    As for my average i am 16-17 student, i am 7th out of 30, so far.
    I make mistakes too.. I failed math , but now i ve pass it.
    Our class average is 14.Yeah my school is hard is one of the most strict of my country , we cant even talk to teachers in spanish(our own launguage), we have to talk to them in english, and reffer then with ''Miss"

But i dont spend all my time studying...I am most of the time infront on a PC.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I've gone through three semesters of my high school life with a 4.0 grade average. I barely squeaked through math last semester - it was a 90% O_O;
    So yah, i'm an A student right now. ^^ (but it won't get me anywhere in life because I never get out of my house *cry in a corner*)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I mainly get all B's and A's. Mostly B's though. And every year I've been in high school I've had one class that I've really struggled with. And in that class I go back and forth between D's and C's. >_< That class this year is honors pre-calc, last year it was honors civics, and freshman year it was ICP (intro to chem and physics) x_x I guess I'm not meant to be in many honors classes, am I?

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    In Australia we don't have a's as such we have percentages eg 100% is full marks i usually get like 75-85% (without studying yeah thats right imagine if i did haha) so i guess thats proberly like a b or sumthing

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    my gpa is 4.6 because I take classes that are even harder than AP... I'll just pick the 4.0 option ^^;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't post in crazy amounts here at all. At my first forum I posted 2000 posts in two three months! It was a Zelda forum so I was in my field there. But it never effected my grades.

And here where I post almost nothing, nope...doesn't impact me at all.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    I generally get A's, even though I don't study, and spend far too much time on the computer. Of course, most of that time is roleplaying and such, so it brings my writing up... But anyway, I pay attention in class, so that's probably where the marks come from...

Well, I polled for my semester grades which were 3 A's(Strings *violin*, Tech Lab, & Pre Algebra) and 3 B's(Adv. Geography, Language Arts, & Adv. Science), but now it's like, 3 A's(pre algebra, adv. geography, & Language Arts), 1 B(strings), and 2 C's(Art & Adv. Science)....

Umm.....

Yeah, I'm doing pretty good....

at least no D's.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope, even though I'm not in school at the moment when I was it never actually effected it. I was usually online and talking with friends while doing...nothing else. I never got homework but on rare occasions. And I usually pay attention i class...So it doesn't actually effect me...or didn't when I was in.

But this coming year...or later this year XD I'm going to be entering college so I'm not really all that sure myself how it will effect my grades.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, posting at PC doesn't really mess up my school life, thankfully. XD This past sememster, I earned an A in Physical Science, and A in Algebra, and A in both Choir and P.E. Although, I got a B+ in Honors English. XP My teacher is horrid. OO;; She gave us five essays all at once with only two weeks of the semester left. I swear she's the devil's apprentice. << >>

~Kelsey

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Why is everyone so A-B? I dont believe any of you. >_> And it seems hard to believe that most of you get 85-100.
    I get a 4.0. Actually last year I got a two B's and two A's in english (honors)
    I want to be really smart in stuff like math so I can take over microsoft, even though I'm lazy and slack off on my homework.
    Even when I'm really really really lazy, and do what I think is really bad job on my homework, I end up getting an A or B anyways.
    :\ It's weird like that...
    I guess I'm so smart I don't even realize it...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Me getting online to post has not affected my sch00l education. I do what I need to do before going to sch00l. Weither it's at night or early in the morning, it gets done. Normally me not getting the grades that I want is a result of me not studying as hard as I can for a test. I do well on them, I'm just the type that does things at the last minute most of the times.

Current GPA is 3.1. The highest I've have gotten was 3.5 (from middle sch00l and highsch00l) I'm in the IB program (quite harder than honors) but I know I can do better than that if I just take most of my work more seriously.

~Blade~

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I get mostly A's...and I try not to spend too much time on the computer, though it will often addict me for days at a time. :D My grades...

AM gym class: A
    AP European History: A+
    AP Psychology: A+
    English honors: A+
    AP Art history: B+
    Photography: A
    Physics: C+ :( I hate this class...
    Math: B+ (I usually do poorly in math though..except geometry where I got A's.)

I devote a LOT of time to school and advanced classes and school activities. Those were my current grades before, but we're taking mid-terms right now. Anything could happen...

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    yup ^_^ im an A student, 90s - 100s and my best is Math/Algebra!! XD ~origin

Back