• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Mascot?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My school's mascot is the Eisenhower Eagles...I kinda like the Eagle, it is definitely better than my previous school mascots (bobcat, purple pup, hornet...eesh)

my school's colors are pretty cool too: Black and gold

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    My schools mascot is a person, which is a bit weird. It used to be a hawk, but after we had a really good football coach named Mr. Hunter, we are now the "Hunters". :P

Seoul

diiirr!
    Years
    heh.. a rival school of ours was a lancer. how boooring!

and if you think a seagulls bad.. uh.. my school was the roadrunners.
    Sure, geocockyx is a cool creature, in life, a cunning, snake hunting bird.. but our mascot was and had been for years the roadrunner form tiny toons. >___< Everyone would 'meepmeep' at us and mock us. Time and again we reformated the roadrunners looks, but it was never replaced, possibly because the admins were lazy I suppose.

My middle school was a cougar.

Heh, I heard one school was the 'fuzzies', or soemthing to that effect.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Garfield Heights Bulldogs! WOO WOO WOO! Or, the *cool* way to spell it (the teachers stole this, lol) is Dawgs. GO DAWGS! (even though we rarely win, but when we do, WHOO HOO!)
    Sorry, lol, rootin' mood...maybe I should go to more games...or any games actually...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    lavender town067 said:
    my school mascot is the mcdonald mustangs
    we're the mustangs too. only we're not mcdonald... we're homestead

Back