• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

school starts when?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    School starts the 8th of September for me, thankfully. That pretty late compared to other states.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    My classes don't officially begin until the 24th of August, but I'll be moving up there a few days early so I can figure out how long it takes to get to each of them and such. :x

I can't believe I'm shoving off to college already... seems like just last year I was at high school orientation. ;;

Years
    Began school and today is my 2nd day
    I have some seriously hilariously classes, and some extremely challenging ones, so this school year is not going to get old

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    My school starts august 31st. its a sprivate school so i dont know if that effects the starting date.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    IT STARTS TUESDAY FOR ME AND I DON'T WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE ;O;
    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO LAUNDRY ;__________________________________;

oh well.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    August 31st at 7:35 to be exact ;__; I don't wanna go back to waking up at 6...
    Plus, I still have to finish my summer reading and Algebra packet but whateves ;D

PS. I feel so young. I'm only going into 8th grade :o

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    My middle school starts up again on September 5th. My brother's elementary school starts up the same day my school stars. And my sister's high school starts September 4th.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    ewww

school
    i start September eighth <n>
    lol i r totally unprepared /last minute shopping ftw o: /bad habit

Back