• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School: the Final Countdown

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Flaming Torchic said:
    Meh, I've still got a little more than 2 months left (I get out between June 20-25). Oh well, 2 months isn't that long when you think about it.

I just can't wait for it to come along, because I want to get a temp job for the Summer.
    Yup, yup... I don't get out until sometime that week too. >< I guess 2 months is not a really long time... but compared to everyone else it seems like forever. -_-;

Over them summer I'm apparently going to be babysitting for my little cousins, which should be pretty fun actually. And I'll need to get a job too... as long as it's better than last summer's job. ><

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I get out on May 26th, I think. But that's the day of graduation...it's a half day so it doesn't really count. XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Dark Sora said:
    Sweet. That's my birthday! XD

I get out....I dunno when. But I know it's near the end of June. This is why I hate New York schools. School always ends around June 26th, or something.
    I know it's your Birthday. XD

And that really sucks. x_X

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Rika Kamiya said:
    My school ends in June ;o; so I have about 7-8 weeks left of school
    yeah me too ;_; cept my school is weird...and we're having spriing break at the end of the week.and that's 2 weeks.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ;_; *sob* So eeevvvvilll that Schu gets out early XD I get out June 26, to be exact XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Umm...I'm pretty much done with school for the rest of my life so...I'm just gonna rub that in XD

Back