• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Theft?

reyzn

Years
    I've had my purse stolen so that includes my wallet, IDs, bank cards, money. This was back in high school during gym class. Someone had the nerve to break my gym lock using a bolt cutter >_> I don't know how they managed to sneak that into the school without notice. Anyway the school reimbursed me with $200.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    i'm homeschooled sooo no. but still when i was in school (like, a few months ago) nothing was ever stolen. unless you count pens, erasers etc

Zet

Years
    Nothing has been stolen from me, but when I was in high school one of my friend's yu-gi-oh cards were stolen and with another friend, someone stole $50 from their wallet.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I haven't lost anything that's so important. It's just pens, books, and geometry instruments most of the time. I've also lost money. I lose a lot of stuff at school, but I think that 50% of the time, it's because of my carelessness.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    My school used to be full of annoying people and they'd steal anything.
    I remember a group of girls used to steal £3 from my bag every time I went swimming, I had no proof so they got away from it.

One item they stole of mine that still makes me laugh is when someone stole a leftover onion from my catering class. If they wanted it they could have asked I hate onions. =\
    I wish that story was made up, the person who stole it must be pretty sad. =\

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    I got my purse stolen at school one time, that didn't have much but like 10 dollars in it and some cat treats..I got it back though. =] Whoever stole it left it sitting on the bleachers with some of the stuff taken out of the purse and left it laying beside of it...lol I think they saw the cat treats and changed their minds about wanting my purse. :P

This is off subject, but I left my purse on top of the car one time and it had fallen off, and the car hadn't went far before I realized it so I got it to stop, but by the time we re-traced everywhere that the car had driven (which wasn't very much), the purse was missing and no where to be found on the ground anywhere. So I figured someone saw it fall off and ran out and got it.
    It had my GBA in it plus my two Pokemon games I was playing at the time, FireRed and LeafGreen..never got 'em back. :(

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    I WAS the school theft for a day. It was from these stupid kids, and it was just some pennies.

NebulaNinja

Gym Leader
    Years
    In early 7th Grade, I got my Crimson/Black DSlite stolen!
    My friend and I were swapping games on our bus, trying them out and seeing if we wanted to borrow them. So I got off and got to the breakfast cart. When I checked my backpack for money, I noticed the pocket was half open and the DS... gone. I panicked and ran back to the dropoff area, but the bus was long gone. For the next month I continued to look at the lost and found, but no luck. And what's worse? It had two of my friend's games in it! Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, and Ulala's Cosmic Atack. I told my friend the truth and offered to give him two of my games in return. Yoshi's Island, and Pokemon Pearl.
    So I never found the theif, as you could expect.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Oh yea! Do you guys remeber them little clip things you use to seperate your papers in your assignment pad, well pretty much keep your page. Well, me and a lot of other girls had these really pretty flower print ones and we all left them on our desk and when we came back from PE they were ALL GONE. lol (:

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'm always hesitant to bring my valuables to school. From what I've seen, the kids here aren't that bad, but I'm still paranoid.

On the last week of school I had my French Horn Stolen.Still havn't found the Horn. :/

Nooo! $2,000+ instrument, I would be so mad! I hope you get it back! D:

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    To be honest,I believe the term "stolen" is highly overused and items are often misplaced,don't get me wrong,items are still stolen.

I lost a 1GB pen drive and my locker key. But they were returned and I was happy. I believe a lost my Mario Kart DS game although it could have been stolen.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Freshman year my backpack was stolen out of my locker. Sophomore year my phone was stolen, again, out of my locker.

Junior year nothing was stolen! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I never had anything stolen from me at school. Although, I never really took anything that valuable in anyway, usually just trading cards or one of those little handheld games like tamagotchi, or something like that.
    A lot of my friends would claim to have things stolen from them, but I think the majority of the time they just lost things due to their own carelessness and then just assumed that if something went missing then it must've been stolen.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I still can't figure out why would someone steal my keychain.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    My lock in my locker was stolen. 0.o

I don't understand why anyone would want my lock. Its just small. xD
    Everyone has his/her own lock, so I'm really disappointed to whoever took it.

Back