• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scizor vs Syther with Evolite stone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cradily

Fossil merchant
Years
Looking at the base stats of each pokemon and it only seems that Scizor better stats are its attack and defence?

Syther has much more speed so i was thiking for a baton pass Syther?

Evolite stone would make it much better then Scizor?

Scizor has better typing but who would agree?

Moves would be

Roost
Sword Dance
Baton Pass
Offensive move (preferbly something like pursuit or something so Technition ability would do well?)

What is better?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Scizor by far, even with Eviolite, Scyther still wouldn't last long because of his many weaknesses.

And you'll need a better moveset then that, this way your Scyther looks like an inferior Ninjask

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Scizor outclasses Scyther by far because of Technition boosted Bullet Punch, though Eviolite can help Scyther out in UU though.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Baton Pass Scizor i mean Elar :P Syther would get wooped aha! thanks guys!

well, uhm I guess everybody's going to say that Scyther will get pounded in OU. Stick with Scizor. Or Ninjask.

And call please just call me Arma -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back