• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scizor

Years
  • Well, I'm training a Scizor and a Charizard in R/S (both are Sharked...) and I want a good Moveset. No illegal moves and no HP, since this is INGAME. Plus, I don't really like the BT Scizor. So I was thinking :

Scizor@Liechi/Salac Berry
    Reversal
    Endure
    Aerial Ace
    Counter
    *Kinda like a Heracross with Aerial Ace...

Charizard@Salac Berry
    Belly Drum
    Substitute
    Aerial Ace
    Earthquake
    *Physical Sweeper

None of the people that I will play with have Skarmorys nor Weezings, so no Anti-Skarmory or Anti-Weezing moves plz.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Scizor cannot endure/reversal... it isn't STAB like heracross, and it's 100 speed slower than heracorss? Scizor can just use silver wind/return/agility/something or something... you can still use stat buffers even if you're not baton passing.

For charizard, the sub/drum trick may not work to activate the salac berry because you need to be lower than 25% hp to activate it, and without good adjustments on EV, it'll be very hard to do.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2004
    my first post

This is my first post so here goes...

Scizor@Liechi/Salac Berry
    Reversal
    Endure/metal claw
    Aerial Ace
    Counter/Keep slash for the critical part
    *Kinda like a Heracross with Aerial Ace...

Charizard@Salac Berry
    Belly Drum/flamethrower/fire blast
    Substitute/roar
    Aerial Ace
    Earthquake
    *Physical Sweeper

I like scizor and its a good pokemon but your moveset wasnt that good (no offence) but the moveset didnt quite match up with its type.

And your charizard no way you would give it belly drum (again no offence) but it would be better with a fire type move because it is a fire type after all.

Thats all, and could someone tell me how to get that little moving thing like that fiery bird thing or the running umbreon type creature.

Laterz from scizor_the_armoured_bug.

Back