• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCIZORS AND MASTERBALLS

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
    Hello, I have a few level 100 scizors with masterballs that I could use to get rid of.If you would like them,you can join the scizor fanclub in mixed community groups.These are included in the membership package.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I wouldn't mind a Scizor, but what does this membership imply?

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
    you would just have to be active in the thread and make things for the club like banners or sprites,and we would battle and discuss all things scyther and scizor.there's already a thread about it in mixed community groups.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    ok where do u sign up

filler filler the mighty filler

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    you would just have to be active in the thread and make things for the club like banners or sprites,and we would battle and discuss all things scyther and scizor.there's already a thread about it in mixed community groups.
    I don't mind any of that except the battling one. I am not a big fan of competitive battling, but that just may be because I don't have a good team...

Back