• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scizor's Graphix

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
Years
  • Hello, and welcome to my gallery. Below are all tags that I have made in the past, in the order that I found them. Please note that I am not advanced at graphics, and some of these are from many months ago. I can see errors in all of them, but I can't change them.

If you could tell me how to improve as a graphics artist, I will be most grateful. Thank you.

Spoiler:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Hmm. I like the first tag, has ok flow. But the rest's, excluding the vector ones, flow is really off. Try making it go with the flow of the render/focal. E.g in the tag with froslass, the flow of froslass itself goes to right at a high degree. So making the flow, c4ds can be used, go the same direction, upper right, would make the feeling nicer as well as the flow.

Back