• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Score" on the Trainer Card

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    I looked at my Trainer Card today (it's blue), and I noticed that there's a Score on the side with the character's picture on it. What is this and what affects it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but it's getting on my nerves.

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
    actually this is not a dumb question.
    I have wondered about this before as well. I have looked through the FAQ (most of it) and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    That's your score, you get points for killing, trading and catching pokemon, but I don't know how it's calculated.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have found one thing out: each Pokemon you beat in the wild gives you 2 pts

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    This may be a bit off topic, but my score is 19524. Would anybody else be willing to share theres? We might be able to figure out the formula that way.

It might be calculated by how many stars you have, how long you've played, etc. In that case, I have 2 stars and have played for 187:18

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    Mine is 21248. I have a play time of 361:55 (most of which is hatching, EV training and levelling 21 Pokemon). I have a National Dex count of 331 and have been online 102 times; 19 battles, 83 trades.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Score: 4483
    Time: 90:50
    Money: 52068
    Adventure Started: Apr. 22, 2007
    Hall of Fame Debut: Nov. 1, 2007 at 1:55 PM
    25 trades on WiFi
    Card is signed
    Badges are as shiny as can be
    Seen 159
    Own 82

That's everything on my Trainer Card (it's blue) and in my Pokédex.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
    yeah i noticed that the score is displayed on the underground menu, so it obviously has something to do with that. i think it might be just an overall "grading" of how you are doing in the game. not necessarly how strong your pokemon are (though that MIGHT have an effect, i dont know) but how many you have, how many you have fought, and so on. you can always check those things in the Record Halls of the Jubilife TV Station building (3rd floor i believe! ^-^) personally, i find it fun, although it does seem almost like a random number...

if you want to know, my score is: 28256 at the moment of this post. who knows when and why it will increase! ^0^

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Score: 40943

Only been Underground maybe 6 or 7 times for Heart Scale hunting. Never collected any flags. Spent most of my time either harvesting berries, hatching Eggs or Leveling Up Pokemon.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    too lazy to get my ds out but i know its high last time i remembered it wuz like 1723454 or something i've stonen like 30 flags from my brother, dug up many things underground...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    lets see as well:

Score: 36883
    Time: 429:23
    Money: $455932
    Adventure Started: Apr. 23, 2007
    Hall of Fame Debut: April 28 2007
    Pokedex: 493
    Card color: Silver
    Number of stars: 3

How do you get your card signed?

:t354:TG

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    lets see as well:

Score: 36883
    Time: 429:23
    Money: $455932
    Adventure Started: Apr. 23, 2007
    Hall of Fame Debut: April 28 2007
    Pokedex: 493
    Card color: Silver
    Number of stars: 3

How do you get your card signed?

:t354:TG
    I think you need to talk to the people on the top floor of a Pokémon Center. One of them should let you sign your card.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    If there's a Star on it, it means you beat the E4. And the Character's picture on the Trainer card is there the whole game.

Back