• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scott changed his birthday

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you could change your birthdate, what would you change it to? :) And why!

I wouldn't change mine, I luv it.

Also sadly, Scott did not physically change his birthday. D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I honestly don't even know. D:

I actually quite like my birthday, but if I had to choose a new one, it would either be November 8th or November 11th. :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I live to be born on the 5th of December! After all it is the official Day of the Ninja

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    January 26th is an awesome birthday when you tell others ("Holy crap, you're born on Australia Day?!") but not so much when you want to hold a party... ("Sorry, got a barbecue I have to go to...")

Probably a day or two after. =D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I quiet like what day my birthdays on :P I would probably like to be younger, I always seem not to like beeing older than everyone I know in my year >:3 so 5-7 months younger but if that happened then my brother will be older than me :o

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My birthday's quite nice, rendering me having more than one horoscope. If only I could change the year...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    My birthday being in November bugs me, waiting 11 months between christmas & my birthday is annoying.

I'd move it to June sometime.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Mine is on January 4th, but I wouldn't move it since it's pretty convenient to turn another year older four days after the new year turns.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My birthday is May 27th, which can be a good or a bad thing. I like the day, but if I want to hang out with some friends, I have to make sure they aren't doing anything for memorial day.

I would change my birthday to August 8th to match Red's

A few days more before Memorial Day, or a day that is after Memorial Day weekend would be good. Having my birthday on June 2nd (when I was supposed to have been born) wouldn't be too bad either.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    My birthday being on the 28th of December is something I think I will always love, yes the wait takes too long, but I love it being right next to Christmas. I don't know why, I just do. People think it's kinda weird liking it there, but meh. My birth date is also one of the reasons why my name is what it is because of being right next to Christmas, and I love my name...so yeah. It fits.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    August 19th is fine with me. But February 29th would be cool too. C: And oh so possible seeing that I was born in a leap year.

My birthday is May 27th, which can be a good or a bad thing. I like the day, but if I want to hang out with some friends, I have to make sure they aren't doing anything for memorial day.

Or graduating. xD That's the exact day I graduate.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I like my current date of October 28. It's near Halloween, so somewhere there's bound to be a Halloween party going on so I can dress up as something freaky for my birthday and go to a party with other people dressed up as something freaky.

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years
    I love mine, 'cause it's Beethoven's birthday <3 /band geek FTW!

Now, if I could change someone ELSE'S birthday, it'd be my mom's. Because she was born the same day as Hitler (though, as she always says, they have nothing in common).

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Well my date is pretty uneventful, with the exception of the Hiroshima Bomb dropping.* There are several questions I must ask about this power though...

Can you change the year? Will it effect your age? Due to the chaos theory, will it change your present day status? Will it reset the chromosones in your body, therefore randomly changing your gender? Will you recieve different birthday presents? Will giant yellow pigs with gun bearing potatos on their heads rule the earth? So many questions....

I'd probably want mine to be Satoshi Tajiri's birthday.

*look it up!!

Back