• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Scrafty] VS Zoroark

Scrafty or Zoroark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    [Scrafty] VS Zoroark
    [Scrafty] VS Zoroark

[Scrafty] VS Zoroark

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    Scrafty because he has DD, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Crunch, etc...
    Zoroark also has a good move pool, but Scrafty wins out of the two.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Scrafty because he is very useful and I just love it... Zoroark is interesting as well too, both good pokes in their own right.

Years
    My vote went to Scrafty cos I actually got to use it. It has great moves and mine is so awesome, she can Hi Jump Kick really hard! She is also equipped with Moxie as her ability, souping up her Attack with every foe she knocks out.

I'm so proud of my Scrafty, never got to use Zoroark at all so that's why I'm a Scrafty girl when it comes to these two.

So yeah, Scrafty all the way.

Last edited:
    Years
    Zoroark looks cooler by far, but I just didn't find it that good in battle at all. Maybe I wasn't using it as best as it could be used, but I raised one all the way into the 70s and it didn't do me much good in game (I don't really battle competitively so that's why I'm not judging it on that front). I much prefer Zoroark's design, but Scrafty seems to just be better overall in terms of battling. (I should probably try raising one before saying that xD)

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Scrafty, since I think STAB Fighting and Dark is a great combination. I also like its versatility in that it can be more offensively-built with Dragon Dance and Moxie, or have a more defensive set up with Bulk Up and Shed Skin. Though I find Zoroark's ability to be very interesting, and its movepool to be diverse, Scrafty just edges out on this one.

Design-wise, I think both are cool, but I just find Scrafty's design more... fun? Those pants and that mohawk...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I like Zoroark design more, and I do like it in terms of battling but not as much as Scrafty. And I did use Zoroark on my Black run.

My main reason for voting Scrafty is because of the prominence it has in the anime or should I say Scraggy. I love Ash Scraggy so that is the key reason I voted for Scrafty who I believe Ash Scraggy with get to that level at some point.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Scrafty. Zoroark sucks. Idk why it has such a huge fan base. It's terrible. Scrafty is just awesome. Hi Jump Kick, Ice Punch and such, it's just awesome.
    And it's adorable. <3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Scrafty. Zoroark sucks. Idk why it has such a huge fan base. It's terrible. Scrafty is just awesome. Hi Jump Kick, Ice Punch and such, it's just awesome.
    And it's adorable. <3
    Probably because it was the first Gen V pokemon introducted and was showcased in its own movie along with Zorua. Zoroark always struck me as a poor mans Lucario. He may even get a bigger fanbase if Pokemon Co. decide to have him as their new rep for Super Smash Brothers IV.

Years
    I love the design concept with Scrafty, it's really awesome.

Moxie is one awesome ability that it pulls off well, that's why I'm hoping Scrafty wins the poll. It even has a great movepool to go with it.

Go Team Scrafty!

Master JM

Parasitic Person
    Years
    For me, this isn't even a contest. Scrafty is my favourite Pokémon, and I find it much easier to use in battle. Zoroark's ability is really frustrating. Not to mention Scrafty gets moves like Dragon Dance and Hi Jump Kick. That, and the ability Moxie.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    TOUGH. Man. You guys are really trying my tastes.

I'ma halfta go with Scrafty, though. He was extremely useful on my first Black run, and although I also love Zoroark's appearance, the cute little guy is great insurance and well designed.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I haven't used either of them as much as I've wanted to but because the majority are voting Scrafty I'll go with Zoroark, it has a nice design.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I love Zoroark's design, and its background is interesting as well. And it's the underdog here... so yeah. I have nothing against Scrafty, though.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Zoroark is the mother of winning! I EV Trained a Timid Zoroark with max speed. (and only 1 point away from max Special Attack.) This Guy is an amazing Choice Specs user! My Favorite pokemon! I have the Zoroark C-Gear Skin too!

I, to this day, do not have a Scafty at all. I do imagine him singing the Pokemon Rap, though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    That was a tough choice ;_;. I liked both of them! D:

Anyway, I voted for Scrafty because of its coolness factor; it has pants and a hoodie, plus it has good set-up moves (Bulk Up and Dragon Dance) and a near-perfect STAB combination.

I also like Zoroark because while it has a pretty small movepool, it has good coverage and can screw with opponents using Illusion.

Back