• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scraggiland's Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    hey i have masterball you may want? and also ut dialga and Shiny lvl 100 Latios

i am interested in your deoxys, Shaymin and Darkria

pm me any offers u think would be suitable

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Hey i fixed my wifi yay! Still wanna try that Volcarona for my Dialga holding a Dubious Disc?

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xeto Scraggiland's Trade Thread.

Of course IVs really matter and it is only EV trained in one stat?
    What nature is it..?

Sorry I took long I got the IVs barely

31/31/30/31/29/31

I think it is EV trained in the SpDEF too.

Years
    RE: Ferroseed

I've recently shifted a Heat Wave Slugma over to my Pokémon White and I am now able to breed the Litwick's just not got around to it due to personal stuff.

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate you time & effort for getting me these pokemon. I know that I have already asked for a Deino and Litwick, but was wondering if it would be possible for you to breed me a male Ferroseed with the egg moves spikes and leech seed. It doesn't have to be near flawless, just the egg moves would be fantastic. Thanks again :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Hey im new to forums which may put you off trading with me but i am extremely interested in a male mach and drain punch timburr : )
    not sure what to offer you but you can message me??

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
    [OT: Enosh 44331]
    Staryu Timid Lv.1
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[OT: Anthony 25788]
    Tyranitar Lv.100 Adamant Sand Stream
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Stone Edge - Crunch - Earthquake - Dragon Dance
    6 HP | 252 Attack | 252 Speed

With Mach Punch and Drain Punch

[OT: Blade 28109]
    Heatran Naive Lv.100 Flash Fire
    22/10/30/31/31/31
    Fire Blast - Earth Power - Hidden Power - Dark Pulse
    6 Attack | 252 Special Attack | 252 Speed

[OT: Loki 36849]
    Whimsicott Sassy Lv.100 Prankster
    31/31/28/2/31/30
    Leech Seed - Encore - Substitute - Taunt
    252 HP | 130 Defense | 120 Special Defense

CMT Please. :P Note; I do have quite a few of your wants, including those items.

Interested in the shiny EV Elctivire and the Adamant Swampert.

CMT for these:

[OT: Hilbert 55713]
    Conkeldurr Adamant Lv.100 Guts
    28/31/4/20/31/31
    Bulk Up - Mach Punch - Drain Punch - Payback
    120 HP | 252 Attack | 136 Special Defense
    [OT: Hilbert 55713]
    Ferrothorn Relaxed Lv.100 Iron Barbs
    9/16/11/16/31/0
    Power Whip - Gyro Ball - Protect - Leech Seed
    48 Defense | 252 HP | 210 Special Defense
    [OT: Matt 02982]
    Breloom Adamant Lv.100 Poison Heal
    9/31/31/13/17/31
    Seed Bomb - Focus Punch - Substitue - Spore
    4 HP | 252 Attack | 252 Speed

The DW flawless Politoed is the only thing I am interested in.

Hey Scrag, when your wi-fi's back up and your not too busy is it possible for you to Rare candy some pokemon up for me please? You can clone them if you want their Ev'd. :)

Sure, should be soon I hope.

your shaymin and deoxys for my giratina and arceus?

Sounds like a good deal to me :)

I've recently shifted a Heat Wave Slugma over to my Pokémon White and I am now able to breed the Litwick's just not got around to it due to personal stuff.

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate you time & effort for getting me these pokemon. I know that I have already asked for a Deino and Litwick, but was wondering if it would be possible for you to breed me a male Ferroseed with the egg moves spikes and leech seed. It doesn't have to be near flawless, just the egg moves would be fantastic. Thanks again :)

I have the other two stored in my computer, I don't have spikes and leech seed only stealth rock and leech seed. I will try my best though.

Hey im new to forums which may put you off trading with me but i am extremely interested in a male mach and drain punch timburr : )
    not sure what to offer you but you can message me??

Buisness happens in the thread, any filler poke outside the Unova region will be fine.

Last edited:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    could i interest you in a shiny near flawless rayquaza in exchange for the shiny charmander?

Years
    I have the other two stored in my computer, I don't have spikes and leech seed only stealth rock and leech seed. I will try my best though.

Thank you very much for getting the Deino and Litwick ready. I appreciate your efforts on the Ferroseed. Possible to trade the Deino and Litwick this weekend? Doesn't matter if the Ferroseed isn't ready by then, I understand the process can take some time. Cheers for everything so for :)

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
    could i interest you in a shiny near flawless rayquaza in exchange for the shiny charmander?

Sure, what nature is the Rayquaza and is it UT.

Thank you very much for getting the Deino and Litwick ready. I appreciate your efforts on the Ferroseed. Possible to trade the Deino and Litwick this weekend? Doesn't matter if the Ferroseed isn't ready by then, I understand the process can take some time. Cheers for everything so for :)

I started late last night as I wasn't getting much sleep and I have almost finished, are you sure you don't want a certain nature with 31 IVs in certain stats.
    EDIT: I have a level 36 Cacturne that needs shifting then I will start breeding.

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Interested in
    [OT: EXIE 41539]
    Latias Timid Lv.100 Levitate
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Calm Mind - Dragon Pulse - Refresh - Recover
    4 Special Attack | 252 HP | 252 Speed

I could give you an UT shiny Cresselia, if you could give me a copy back. You know, I spend 8173 or something SRs on it! Plus shiny Cresselia is extremely rare. It has Modest and 30/4/30/31/31/29!

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
    Interested in
    [OT: EXIE 41539]
    Latias Timid Lv.100 Levitate
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Calm Mind - Dragon Pulse - Refresh - Recover
    4 Special Attack | 252 HP | 252 Speed

I could give you an UT shiny Cresselia, if you could give me a copy back. You know, I spend 8173 or something SRs on it! Plus shiny Cresselia is extremely rare. It has Modest and 30/4/30/31/31/29!

It is a deal :)
    Would you like to trade right now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back