• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scraggiland's Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    I'll give you my shiny deoxys (birth island) lv.100 for your
    [OT: Ex 52309]
    Castform Lax Lv.1
    30/29/30/9/14/9

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    Not trying to be a pest bet I also got a Shiny Rapidash and a Shiny starapator. Interested?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    Could I get anything at all for a Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance? xD
    IVs:27/31/24/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Bred and trained myself. ;]

Years
    For your shiny timid zorua would you like a UT HGSS Articuno. If it still isnt enough VM me for negotiations

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
    Could I get anything at all for a Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance? xD
    IVs:27/31/24/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Bred and trained myself. ;]

Anything is correct, pick anything from my thread for the Larvitar.

For your shiny timid zorua would you like a UT HGSS Articuno. If it still isnt enough VM me for negotiations

Like it reads in my pending trades, I'm recieving a UT Articuno from someone already.
    No thank you.

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Gotta' say you've got one of the best threads on the block going now Scrag, so tidy! :L Anyway is there a chance you could Rare Candy the pokemon for me please? You have most of them I think but I have this.

Eevee Timid
    252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Its supposadly got 31 Iv's in Sp. Atk and Speed. I'm planning to evolve it into a Jolteon but I haven't got a Thunderstone atm. -_-

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
    Gotta' say you've got one of the best threads on the block going now Scrag, so tidy! :L Anyway is there a chance you could Rare Candy the pokemon for me please? You have most of them I think but I have this.

Eevee Timid
    252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Its supposadly got 31 Iv's in Sp. Atk and Speed. I'm planning to evolve it into a Jolteon but I haven't got a Thunderstone atm. -_-

Haha, thanks :)
    How many Pokémon do you need leveling up?
    I can evolve the Eevee into a Jolteon for you aswell, I recently got a Thunderstone in a trade and I can confirm the IV's for you?
    I'm not busy for the next hour so I can help you asap.

Calamity

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Haha, thanks :)
    How many Pokémon do you need leveling up?
    I can evolve the Eevee into a Jolteon for you aswell, I recently got a Thunderstone in a trade and I can confirm the IV's for you?
    I'm not busy for the next hour so I can help you asap.

Well I have 3 that I need leveling to 100 but if you could level my Deino up aswell that'd be awesome, but he's level one so it's fine if you turn him down haha. And if you could evolve my Eevee I'd be so happy, seriously, I've been looking days for a thunderstone. -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Please my i have your LV.1 Shiny Solosis for A razor claw, a razor fang and an electizeror any evolution stones that i have (dussk, water, leaf, fire, sun) or a deep sea scale. You can have any or all :)

Last edited:

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
    Well I have 3 that I need leveling to 100 but if you could level my Deino up aswell that'd be awesome, but he's level one so it's fine if you turn him down haha. And if you could evolve my Eevee I'd be so happy, seriously, I've been looking days for a thunderstone. -_-

Five it is.
    I will add your friend code mine is in my signature, it is new.
    Meet you on Wi-Fi.
    Also let me know what moves you want them to learn as they level up or I should I just cancel them all.

Calamity

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Five it is.
    I will add your friend code mine is in my signature, it is new.
    Meet you on Wi-Fi.
    Also let me know what moves you want them to learn as they level up or I should I just cancel them all.

Thanks man! Ok I'll be on in a min, moveset wise just don't let Deino forget Dragon and Dark pulse and just cancel any other moves for the other pokemon. Cya on Wi-fi. :)

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
    [OT: bex 10484]
    Volcarona Modest Lv.100 Flame Body

31/31/31/31/31/31
    Quiver Dance - Flamethrower - Bug Buzz - Fiery Dance
    255 Special Attack | 255 Special Defense
    Could I get that for a shiny UT audino? I see that you need it for your shiney pokedex filling ^^'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back