• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scratch Fakemon and Revamps and random stuff

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Awesome fakemon, and I really like your revamps. I'm just starting to sprite myself, but those are great!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    I think the fakemon are pretty good considering they are from scratch, I see alot of the color blue in the first few, (Is it just me?) but hey, its your choice on how you color them ;)

Gundam-Fighter

Look at the ickle Rhydon!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    These are excellent sprites! They're done so well and shaded perfectly. Your revamps don't use the same shading as the orginals and have good colour!

Years
    ->
    ->

For Pokemon Uranium.

Zorin your evolution line is really original.
    Though the first one is really weird, his head looks like it's being pushed together haha.
    The shading on the feet and arms look kinda awkward.
    The second is way better, it has good shading, and you did a good job on the anatomy.
    The last one is also good, but the pose reminds me of sceptile, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Shading looks good and awkward at some points.
    All by all those are pretty good. keep it up!

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks Everyone! I really apreciate your responses.

I think the fakemon are pretty good considering they are from scratch, I see alot of the color blue in the first few, (Is it just me?) but hey, its your choice on how you color them ;)

Haha that's just a coincidence.

Anyway, I have a new computer and I'm having a hard time getting used to the mouse... (I used a touchpad before) I have made a fakemon though, first one on this computer.

It is electric/bug type.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    ->
    ->

For Pokemon Uranium.
    Are you sure the last two are scratches? The second looks like an edit of Hippopotas, while the 3rd looks like it's been modeled off of Sceptile. (Although I guess you never claimed the evolutions were scratches in the first place) [And not to be presumptuous, but the first looks like Munchlax a bit]

They are very nice nonetheless. The colors were very well chosen.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    The whole line is custom... if you don't believe me, compare them to the pokemon zoomed in. I have to agree with you though, last in the line does look a lot like Sceptile.

Any rates on my bug fakemon?

Years
    The bug looks good, I like the animation.
    I'm not seeing any flaws, maybe add another pair of legs on the other side, so you can see his knees on the other side of his body.
    Nah it's good, good job!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    wow i really like the animation, but it would be cooler if there was more movement to it.

Years
    You shaded this fake very well.
    Though I think the ice parts doesn't suite his body.
    His arms look weird, I think you should fix the nails, attach them better too the hands.
    Other then that you made a good sprite!

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    I'm very sorry, I really like to help people with spriting and pixel art, but too many people are asking my help atm. I can't help all of you so yeah... stop PMing me. Sorry.

Btw, anyone may use the custom tiles as long as credit is given. Expect more tiles soon.

Back