• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scream Until you can't Scream Anymore!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I'm very screamy!
    I scream when I'm happy and can't contain my excitement, I scream when I'm startled, I scream when I laugh, I scream when I'm angry... I'm just a very loud person. Of course, I scream on roller coasters too.

Years
    I'm not sure, since I don't tend to scream for anything. My normal reaction is to shut up and stay quiet. :P Especially if afraid.
    ...Okay, if I'm startled, you might get a small yelp, but that's about it.

Although I guess if I let myself do so, then if I'm angry a good scream helps a lot.

I don't even scream on rollercoasters, lol. Pretty sure my reaction was to keep quiet and just hold on until things were over.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    whenever my report card from this semester comes in or if i see a bug, whichever comes first.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I don't have anger issues but when I feel this emotion I have to scream or punch something. That's the only way I can get it out.

Lucid

I scream a lot at the TV these days because the NO Saints won't quit parodying 'The Water Boy' again.

User Anon 1848

Sometimes I wake up screaming if I had a nightmare. I'm also terrified of mice and cockroaches so if either of those things were to sneak up on me I'd probably scream then run out of the room lol.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    > I am getting murdered
    > Scream Queens' ending was actually fake and was a joke and the real one is coming out this Wednesday.
    > I won the lottery
    > Jack Falahee appeared at my front door or in my bed (preferably the later)

Years
    I scream when I get really frustrated, like when the WiFi doesn't work when I need to do important stuff.

Spacy

Visitor from beyond...
    Years
    If I caught on fire, fell off a cliff or something as dangerous as that I would probably scream. I don't really make noise when startled though, unless I truly believe I'm in danger.

I also scream when I'm at my most angry.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If I'm really frustrated, or maybe if someone jump-scared me during a video game and killed my character.

Back