• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screamers

Lucid

I haven't seen one in forever, but I remember that car one and another one with clown fish.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'm scared shitless of them but when I do seen one I'm actually mostly unfazed.

*shrugs*

Years
    Ok so you people got me curious so I googled the maze screamer and the Korean thing.

The maze screamer wasn't scary to me at all. The Korean comic made my heart beat a little faster though.....at least I didn't **** myself like some of you did.

The maze one is scary mostly because you weren't expecting it. Not seen that one personally.

Korean lady one was more ew than piss my pants, but I knew that one was coming.

Only ones that actually got me were the ones that claimed ghosts were in pictures of normal looking house rooms and then flashing the screamer across the screen.

The internet is honestly better without widespread screamer video usage.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    The maze one is funny to me because of the video of that guy who punches his monitor and pees himself. Oh thank you internet.

Seriously though, Screamers used to horrify me. Now they'd get a few swear words, but nothing major. I prefer the internet without them though.

baeridot

Homeworld Gem
    Years
    I haven't fallen for a single screamer because Tumblr usually warns me about them before I legitimately come across them.

An image on the SCP wiki did make me jump once, though. When enlarged to full size it'd occasionally flash to a very different image and it startled me lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    screamers make me jump mostly because of the surprise factor. hell, the screamer could be a simple picture of a kitten accompanied with a loud noise and i would still jump off my seat lol.

i got curious about the korean comic you guys were talking about so i just checked it out...i scrolled past the whole thing before reading it and all of a sudden there was this lOUD CRUNCHING NOISE AND THE IMAGES STARTED MOVING AND MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT. **** this omg

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I hate these but I've encountered a few recently because I am an Unlucky moderator of several chatrooms so I have to click on links and some aren't that obvious. However, screamers really freak me out and I don't calm down easily so I have this one friend who is very Unaffected by screamers so when he's online I make him click on things for me but sometimes that takes too long and another mod handles the spammer

Back