• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screen size

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
I changed the the default screen size from 512x384 to 256x192.

But only the screen size is reduced but all inside is still same and big.Then i saw wiki it said

**********Note that all menu graphics such as the party screen, bag, Pokédex, and Pokégear along with the other menu screen graphics will now have to be resized and repositioned to fit your new dimensions. There is no simple way to reposition all graphics found in the game; this has to be done manually.**********

how to do that? or where do i do that? where do i change menu graphics?
Any help appreciated

Thanks

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
What version of Essentials are you using?
In the more recent versions of Essentials, setting "DEFAULTSCREENZOOM" to 0.5 in the script Settings is enough.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
What version of Essentials are you using?
In the more recent versions of Essentials, setting "DEFAULTSCREENZOOM" to 0.5 in the script Settings is enough.

Thanks alot solved it by myself, i had to delete the old save game.

But still is there a way to change the bag,menu and pokedex graphics?

Riansky

Purr
Years
Thanks alot solved it by myself, i had to delete the old save game.

But still is there a way to change the bag,menu and pokedex graphics?

Just change the DEFAULTSCREENZOOM in settings to 0.5 and it should work but you should keep DEFAULTSCREENWIDTH = 512
DEFAULTSCREENHEIGHT= 384 because RPGXP and Essentials uses double sized images,tiles and so on.

Back