• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen SCREW RALTS!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    ARGH I MEAN SERIOUSLY. COME ON. HE'S EASIER TO CATCH THAN A FREAKIN 'ABRA BUT OVER 9000 TIMES HARDER TO FIND. SERIOUSLY GAH!!! AND IT'S EVEN WORSE WHEN I WANT TO GET A SPECIFIC NATURE AND I'M TOO EARLY IN THE GAME TO BREED WITH THEM!!!

gah, got that off my chest.

[/rant]

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
  • From bulbapedia:
    From Emerald onwards, if the Pokémon with this ability is leading the party, Synchronize gives a 50% chance of encountering a wild Pokémon with the same nature. However, this does not apply to any Pokémon created with Method 1 of the random number generator. This includes Emerald's 'one-off' Pokémon such as legendaries, Castform and Beldum as well as Diamond, Pearl and Platinum's roaming legendaries and the non-legendary one-offs such as Bebe's Eevee and the Porygon in Veilstone City.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I guess I must be lucky then.
    I found it the first time near Route 102 where Wally found it. A 4% chance and I found it by accident. Lucky me. ^^

Ever since, my Level 60 Gardevoir has been irreplaceable in my current Party along with my Blaziken and Flygon. Used them to challenge the Battle Frontier.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I guess I must be lucky then.
    I found it the first time near Route 102 where Wally found it. A 4% chance and I found it by accident. Lucky me. ^^

Ever since, my Level 60 Gardevoir has been irreplaceable in my current Party along with my Blaziken and Flygon. Used them to challenge the Battle Frontier.

I also crashed in a Ralts... 1st Wild Pokemon I ever encoutered in my life LOL .

But now , I Once searched for one , didn't find , it and got nervous .... then it appeared ! Doesn't it appear when people have good feelings ? (its PokeDex desription ) .

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Lol, you think ralts is hard to find? Try surskit!
    Those little guys only have a one percent chance of appearing >.<

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I had a more difficult time with Chimecho. I searched high and low on Mt. Pyre for at least an hour and a half real time. But I think what it is is that when you're looking for something, you never seem to find it. When you've gotten it (or aren't looking for it) they're everywhere. Happened to me in FireRed with Nidoran female.

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I had a more difficult time with Chimecho. I searched hi and low on Mt. Pyre for at least an hour and a half real time. But I think what it is is that when you're looking for something, you never seem to find it. When you've gotten it (or aren't looking for it) they're everywhere. Happened to me in FireRed with Nidoran female.
    That sucks I always find Chime's.But Spoinks on the other hand <_<

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    You do not know the meaning of pain until you try to find a Chansey with a lucky egg.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Ralts can give me a slight problem on some playthroughs, but generally I waste more time looking for a Seedot (PokeDex ftw).

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • I used to have a Ralts. I used it a lot because I thought it looked cool, but I ended up really hating it in battle. I really don't think it was worth the time it took to hunt one down.
    Oh well, different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Years
  • I try to get a Ralts before getting too far in Hoenn. Trace is nice to have.

Ralts can give me a slight problem on some playthroughs, but generally I waste more time looking for a Seedot (PokeDex ftw).

Must not be a Chimecho hunter...

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Raltz is fun to use simply because he's so hard to find near Petalburg, so I do. Lol.

xxzyyzxx

Board.up.the.housE
    Years
  • Ralts is a really good Pokemon. Regardless of it's ability, It's easier to use against Brawly than the starters or Tailow.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • O.O I'm doing a run through in my Ruby just so I can migrate. I walked out of Petalburg after the scene with Wally and as soon as I entered the grass I found a Ralts....Then after catching it I walked to leave the grass and heal....and found another...Then found one more just as I was at the last step of the damn grass >< As for Surkit well I found that one while hunting for a Poochyena. Though I'm currently only up to Brawly since I only started about 12hours ago and haven't been playing too much

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Lol, you think ralts is hard to find? Try surskit!
    Those little guys only have a one percent chance of appearing >.<

In the last playthrough I was doing it took me 10 minutes to fine Surskit and 50 more minutes to find my first Ralts, which ran out of HP by the way. I decided to not care about the nature after searching for so long.

Nintendee

Look Into My Eyes....
    Years
  • ralts is ok if you can spend the time looking for it. But i don't see why people want to have a surskit on their team other than for monotype challenges or completing their pokedex. Or was he a good pokemon back in RSE?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    I had a more difficult time with Chimecho. I searched high and low on Mt. Pyre for at least an hour and a half real time. But I think what it is is that when you're looking for something, you never seem to find it. When you've gotten it (or aren't looking for it) they're everywhere. Happened to me in FireRed with Nidoran female.
    Indeed. The game just tries to screw you over and over again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    i got a ralts its now a gardevoir lvl 55 but its hard to train from there..

Back