• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ScribbleNauts (DS)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
  • I started playing this on a rom and have tested to see who's stronger between God and the Grim Reaper.

Spoiler:

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Set a nuke and shoot it. I DARE YOU.

I had fun with the "knock down the bottles" challenge. I spawned a giraffe and glued a pole to his neck, then threw him on a trampoline to knock the bottles down.
    It was awesome.

EDIT: Also, type in "my stuff"
    It gives you a vest that makes you invisible. I was messing around with some of the things the characters in the zelda cd-i games say. >_>

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just tried a snake versus mongoose battle and it actually worked. The mongoose won.

This game is pretty sweet. I'm addicted now. Playing with a time machine is pretty sweet, too. Sometimes you go to the prehistoric ages, others the middle ages, and sometimes the future. Somehow, Death can beat out robots, though. The controls are a bid dodgy sometimes, though. One prime example is 1-11 in action mode. My solution to solve it involved gluing a table to the spike right under the starite, and then using wings to fly up and get the star after flipping the switch. The wings don't have the best control, so about 10 times before I finally solved it I fell to my death at the mercy of the shark.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I just tried a snake versus mongoose battle and it actually worked. The mongoose won.

Lol, I tried that too just yesterday XD

This game is pretty sweet. I'm addicted now. Playing with a time machine is pretty sweet, too. Sometimes you go to the prehistoric ages, others the middle ages, and sometimes the future. Somehow, Death can beat out robots, though. The controls are a bid dodgy sometimes, though. One prime example is 1-11 in action mode. My solution to solve it involved gluing a table to the spike right under the starite, and then using wings to fly up and get the star after flipping the switch. The wings don't have the best control, so about 10 times before I finally solved it I fell to my death at the mercy of the shark.

I've also played with a teleporter, and ended up in a strange place.

As for controls, it got a bit annoying with the one where the ice cube-laden starite hangs over the lava pit... and I keep tripping the wire.

Btw, get a grapple hook, you won't regret it. (especially for the genie one)

Years
  • I hope people realise they can trash creatures they create...
    I'm loving it - spent most of last weekend playing it.

It's fun to find your own signature tools. Eg, I'm rather fond of anvils. And chaining things to roflcopters...

Death is... Downright badass. :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Tractor beam ftw XD

Also, if anyone else has made their own puzzle, we should trade Friend Codes, I have one I made, and I think it can be difficult >.> XD

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
  • can't wait cause i'm getting this game tomorrow! tried to get it when it first came out but they were all out by the time i got to the store :(.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    0560-6072-7696

I work at a movie/music/game store, we had 16 copies, and I don't think that many were purchased, when I got mine.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I went back to gamestop today to buy Professor Layton and they already had gotten a new shipment of scribblenauts in.
    It's good to know it's selling at an alarming rate. The guy even said they were down to their last 3 on that batch that day.

I know I bought it the morning it came out and mine was the second to last copy.
    I wish my wifi was up so I could trade too. :(

Last edited:

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Hades VS Zeus is awesome, although it's the same as Death VS God.

Also, Lion tamers can tame Lions and Ligers, but that's it.

Cool items that can be really useful: LRV (I think it stands for Levitating road vehicle, it had the same physics as the airplanes.) Shrink Ray (Use it on vehicles or animals [Pterodactyl!] to make them smaller) GAF (It's NEOGAF's logo, it's a little egg that you can fly around on with the same physics as wings) Giant (will kill pretty much anything for you) Maxwell (A recoloured version of you, but if he has a gun Satan can't beat him.)

Yeah.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I managed to make the ultimate species. I glue two poles together and glued it to a kangaroo's head, then placed death's scythe on the end of it. Then I glued another pole to the end of his tail with a Dragon Gun attached to it.

It was impressive.

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I want to try out this game. It looks fun. It's too bad you can't use proper nouns. Probably because the names would be endless and someone would definitely get sued. I bet " Chuck Norris with a machine gun" would be awesome though.

I know right? I bet Chuck Norris would be what most people would type in first, heh!

That reminded me of something else...
    When you type in "Teleporter" on the title screen it takes you to a hidden stage, which says university in it's title but it's basically a room full of the game's developers.

My cousin Lynne figured this one out. :P

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I know right? I bet Chuck Norris would be what most people would type in first, heh!

That reminded me of something else...
    When you type in "Teleporter" on the title screen it takes you to a hidden stage, which says university in it's title but it's basically a room full of the game's developers.

My cousin Lynne figured this one out. :P
    It varies; sometimes it takes you there. I usually get the alien stage, though.

Years
  • It's been about even for me, but when I use the time machine, I usually get teleported to Medieval times.

By the way, Death v. Vampires: Vampires win.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I got it, and it is just mindless fun for me, especially in the blank levels on the title screen. I typed in goth and I actually got a vampire D8
    God kills everything though, even Cthulhu.

And Chuck Norris doesn't work, sadly,even though "It's over 9,000!" does :\

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Remember, graphics only make a tiny (though they're often terribly, terribly over-rated) fraction of the actual game, and a true Hard-Core cares not what is the shiniest and most polished game out there, but which game has the best game-play.

That said, Drawn to Life was...BAD WITH TERRIBLE SAUCE!

ScribbleNauts, on the other hand, is an interesting game. It's like a huge sand-box, the possibilities are almost endless! I'm considering getting it, some time soon...
    (No offense to people who enjoyed the game. Drawn to Life I mean.)

Last edited:
    Back