• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script add ons for Route 18/ Cycling Road

JohnnyComotion

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    So I have almost recreated the whole entirety of the Kanto Region for my Game (Kanto is 2 out of the 3 regions I am using) and I managed to get my Trainer to ride the bike as soon as he enters cycling road (Route 17) however, Route 18 has two parts, and one side is on cycling road, where the Trainer should automatically ride the bike, but I don't want him riding it coming out the other side. Any suggestions?

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Have two copies of the Route 18 map. One map is meant for walking on, and the other is mandatory cycling. The checkpoint house is there to disguise the fact that you don't return to the exact same map you entered the house from, but to a different map (with different properties) which just looks the same.

Back