• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Help Thread (DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
I tried the fixed script but it doesn't work... Thanks for the attempt though... What the hell is up with my game? x_X

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just realised, when I compiled the fixed script you put in there, Manipulation it didn't include the checkflag command, it's there but when I compile it it's gone... Also at the end of my script is an "executeram" command which suddenly pops up, although I didn't include this in the script.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Game: Firered
Type : Trigger
Tool: Pksv
script:
Spoiler:

-------------
hi! i just started scripting after a long time, forgot most of it. XD. can anyone tell whats wrong with the script. its a trigger one, it just freezes the game when i use it. pls.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Naruto, It had the same effect as the old one, I could activate the script as many times as I wanted by stepping on that tile.

Years
Script Editor: eXtreme Script Editor
Script Type: Person, GivePokémon
Script Problem: When I am a female character it gives me a Nidoran Female when it is supposed to give me a Nidoran Male. Basically the checkgender isn't working right/hasn't been used right. It works for the Male, but he gets Nidoran Female anyway.
Script:
Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Spoiler:
Basically ya don't have checkgender rightly written ;)
Checkgender command needs to have this.
checkgender
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto @(boy's string)
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @(girl's string)

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2010
Gym leaders

Hey, Does anyone know how to, or what are the item values for gym badges? I cant quite figure out how to get my gym leaders to give badges, because I dont know the item code or value. Same thing for the National Dex. Thanks alot.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey, Does anyone know how to, or what are the item values for gym badges? I cant quite figure out how to get my gym leaders to give badges, because I dont know the item code or value. Same thing for the National Dex. Thanks alot.
For badges ya have to use setflag + flag number of badge.
Badges
0x820 – Activates First Badge
0x821 - Activates Second Badge
0x822 - Activates Third Badge
0x823 - Activates Fourth Badge
0x824 - Activates Fifth Badge
0x825 - Activates Sixth Badge
0x826 - Activates Seventh Badge
0x827 - Activates Eighth Badge
National Dex - First ya have to activate pokedex menu (setflag 0x829) and for national dex ya have to add special 0x16F

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Game:FireRed BPRE
Editor:XSE

I was trying to make it so when you walk on this script the person would disappear but yet they never do can anyone help me? Also I have the persons ID set to 08C2 so that isn't the problem.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
the problem with that script is that u have used the same flag for checking, and the person id is also the same. change the person ID or change the first flag for checking. itll work then.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
i found this on the web

hope it's useful

#org @start
lockall
special 0x113
applymovement 0x7F @move
waitmovement 0x0
special 0x114
releaseall
end

#org @move
#raw (these can be any movements as long as it comes back to the user)* * = If the camera moves 3 up, then 2 left, then the camera MUST return to it's orignal postion.

EXPLANATION
The special 0x113 and special 0x114 are the most important part of the script. The script is relying on it, so, no special 0x113 or 0x114's, no Move Camera Scripts.

Lockall
This is almost like the command "lock" except it locks every person on the map.

Special 0x113
This makes the player be frozen. And any other people should be as well.

Applymovement 0x7F @move
Applymovement = Applymovement, but the 7F tells the game we are moving the Camera instead of people. The movements are the same as if you were moving people.

Special 0x114
This releases the 'Special 0x113' if this is not present, then you can't move at all

Releaseall
Kinda like 'release' except it releases all people on the map

NatureKeeper

Editor:XSE

I was trying to make it so when you walk on this script the person would disappear but yet they never do can anyone help me? Also I have the persons ID set to 08C2 so that isn't the problem.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You can't use a flag for Person ID with hidesprite. You gotta use person event number.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Hi, first time creating a pokemon hack. For a starter project, I'm adjusting Pokemon FireRed in little (or sometimes big ways, depending on how to see rearranging a town or two, and changing routes). Problem is, I finished changing around Pallet Town, got all the warps linked up, scripts still work (for Oak, haven't put in any others) for the town. But when I boot up the game, and run down stairs, the game resets when I try to leave the house! I've compared the settings between the editted verison and a "clean" copy in Advance Map, and the ONLY thing different between the warp settings and the header settings is the warp location. Help?

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Hi, first time creating a pokemon hack. For a starter project, I'm adjusting Pokemon FireRed in little (or sometimes big ways, depending on how to see rearranging a town or two, and changing routes). Problem is, I finished changing around Pallet Town, got all the warps linked up, scripts still work (for Oak, haven't put in any others) for the town. But when I boot up the game, and run down stairs, the game resets when I try to leave the house! I've compared the settings between the editted verison and a "clean" copy in Advance Map, and the ONLY thing different between the warp settings and the header settings is the warp location. Help?
Do you have any hidden objects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back