• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Script not compiling

Huy567

The Shadow Feather
Years
  • Hi guys, I'm writing a script to replace the traditional starter pokemon script. I made one where a person asks you three yes/no questions and if you say yes, the person gives you a pokemon and leaves. When I try to compile the script in XSE, it keeps on giving an error, which I have linked a picture.

Spoiler:

Can you guys help? XD

iv0

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    I have a problem with #define, check if you write a missing free space in line 75.

Huy567

The Shadow Feather
    Years
  • I have a problem with #define, check if you write a missing free space in line 75.
    Could you explain a little more? Did you mean to check if line 75 was written right? Because i wrote [msgbox @chapples 0x5] and defined @chapples like 10 lines down.

Years
  • That's not line 75
    Line 75 is:
    Code:
    checkflag 0x92C
    [U]if 0x1 return[/U]
    msgbox @chapples 0x5

The thing is, I don't think you can use "if" with "return"
    You can go around this problem by simply dividing your script in more pointers and using "goto" instead of return
    Hopefully you understand what I mean

Huy567

The Shadow Feather
    Years
  • That's not line 75
    Line 75 is:
    Code:
    checkflag 0x92C
    [U]if 0x1 return[/U]
    msgbox @chapples 0x5

The thing is, I don't think you can use "if" with "return"
    You can go around this problem by simply dividing your script in more pointers and using "goto" instead of return
    Hopefully you understand what I mean

So I can use goto to go to a pointer that came before the command? Like if on line 1 i have
    #org @lol

and i line 45 i put goto @lol it would still work?

Back