• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    Hi, me again! I need a script where it says "Here, take this as well." And then you get an Egg. It then says "[PLAYER] recieved the EGG" And the egg should have a Sudowoodo in it.

Years
    Okay,I don't usually ask for scripts but...I just started a few days ago and these two scripts are really complicated!

TheTheThe,I can see you are very good and have much experience in hacking,so I was wondering if you could help me with the scripts for a Gold remake.

Script No1: After Prof.Elm calls,you go back to the lab and you meet up with a police officer and as soon as u take a step(forward) the player does an applymovement script and moves up to the police officer,could you do that apply movement script? of course i will also need what the police officer says,also. If you don't know how many steps the players need to take,I want the same ammount as in Shiny Gold.

Script No2: The second script I ask for is the script right after the first ones,where you show Elm the mystery egg and he jumps up,i have absolutely no idea how you are going to do this,but please try your best.

I will credit you in my hack,and please try to do these scripts. Thank you!

Thanks for saying that I was experienced, I only started about a month ago and haven't really tried to make my own hack yet, so I'd say that I was still only beginning. For me to write these scripts I need to know a flag that you used at the Mr.pokemon event and also the item number for the mystery egg.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I dont know if you will or even can do this but I really need someone to create a Celebii event on a IPS patch with a Shiny Rayquaza event on it so I was wondering if you could. Or know anyone else who might be willing to

Is that even possible O.O

Anyway if you have D/P I will give you 3 Legit shinies if you do this

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    I'll do it. I'll give you the scripts. What do you want Celebi to say?

EDIT:

Here ya go

#org $start
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $priii
    boxset 6
    wildbattle FB 30 2
    setflag 0x200
    fadescreen 0
    release
    end

#org $priii
    $priii 1 =CELEBI: Priii!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    HI! Good day to you all!

I just wanna request if someone could give me a script that'll give you the National Dex in Ruby when you got the first BADGE (Stone Badge from Roxanne)...

Thanks in advance!!!

Years
    HI! Good day to you all!

I just wanna request if someone could give me a script that'll give you the National Dex in Ruby when you got the first BADGE (Stone Badge from Roxanne)...

Thanks in advance!!!

At the moment I don't think anybody knows the flag for enabling the National dex in ruby. I haven't seen it anywhere. (If I'm wrong please tell me or better yet, post it in the flags tutorial). Sorry that this doesn't help you very much:(

Years
    If someone could change TM's Gym Leaders give you in a HEX editor,

i will:
    -give you a copy of the ROM to work your magic
    -credit you in the ending =]
    -maybe make you a trainer?? :)

also...

i was wondering if someone could edit a Team Rocket sprite and replace the "R" with an "H"...like the battle sprite and the OW.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    At the moment I don't think anybody knows the flag for enabling the National dex in ruby. I haven't seen it anywhere. (If I'm wrong please tell me or better yet, post it in the flags tutorial). Sorry that this doesn't help you very much:(

Oh......

Well, thanks anyways......

Sigh......

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
    Years
    Hello
    i want to have 14 starters at the begining of the game
    14 choice in oak lab.
    Is that possible?
    If is it,can anyone give me a script who i have just to change a number to change the pokemon.
    Thank you.

Dr.Razor

Years
    Actually I think you're asking for 14 givepokemon scripts.
    Here's one, that you can edit it.
    Code:
    #org $start
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $poke
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if b_true goto $yes
    message $no
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $yes
    givepokemon ? ? ?
    message $here
    boxset 6
    jingle
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $poke
    $poke 1 =Would you like this\npokemon?

#org $no
    $no 1 =You put the ball back.

#org $here
    $here 1 =You recieved this pokemon.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Someone please take a check of this script...Is this applymovement script wrong? I tried insert and when I step on the script, the game freeze...

Code:
    #org $move1
    checkflag 0x202
    if b_true goto $done
    message $message1
    $message1 1 = Wait there!
    boxset 6
    applymovement 0x11 $movement
    pausemove 0
    message $giveitem
    $giveitem 1 = Here is some potion!
    boxset 6
    giveitem 0x14 1
    setflag 0x202
    release
    end

#org $done
    release
    end

#org $movement
    #binary 0x07 0x07 0x00 0xFE

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
    Years
    i'm making a pokemon yellow remake so i need a script that
    pikachu follow you just like the real pokemon yellow.
    can anyone do that please?

Quil

Me
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    Ok, two questions, I've already tryed many things, but is still doesn't work.

- How i can continue my script after a trainerbattle or warp?

- Some maps, have scripts dat A-Map doesn't see, like the champion room, you automatic walk to him. But, i want to make that else, how i do that?

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    i need a script for an overworld battle with Suicune thats it just suicune. I have the sprite i just need a script

Years
    Someone please take a check of this script...Is this applymovement script wrong? I tried insert and when I step on the script, the game freeze...

Code:
    #org $move1
    checkflag 0x202
    if b_true goto $done
    message $message1
    $message1 1 = Wait there!
    boxset 6
    applymovement 0x11 $movement
    pausemove 0
    message $giveitem
    $giveitem 1 = Here is some potion!
    boxset 6
    giveitem 0x14 1
    setflag 0x202
    release
    end

#org $done
    release
    end

#org $movement
    #binary 0x07 0x07 0x00 0xFE

Oh yeah I forgot to add. If you're using advance map, click on the trigger and these numbers first two numbers on the left hand side 03 00in to the first and 50 40 in the second and 0 'til the script offset.

i'm making a pokemon yellow remake so i need a script that
    pikachu follow you just like the real pokemon yellow.
    can anyone do that please?
    At the moment there isn't a known way of this happening. This may be why there isn't a beta with the pikachu following him yet.

Ok, two questions, I've already tryed many things, but is still doesn't work.

- How i can continue my script after a trainerbattle or warp?

- Some maps, have scripts dat A-Map doesn't see, like the champion room, you automatic walk to him. But, i want to make that else, how i do that?
    With the trainerbattle ad a $further after $before and $after.
    add #org $further After this you can continue your script.

i need a script for an overworld battle with Suicune thats it just suicune. I have the sprite i just need a script

Here take this.
    Code:
    #org $start
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $bufuu
    boxset 6
    wildbattle 245 40 1
    setflag 0x200
    fadescreen 0
    release
    end

#org $bufuu
    $bufuu 1 =Suicine: Raargh!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I have a problem...I dont know why I inserted the script there and insert the 03 00 things...The event number didn't move but the script continue...When I step on the trigger, "Wait there!" then the sprite didnt move at all, "Here is some potion.....".
    WHy is there something wrong of my script?

Years
    I have a problem...I dont know why I inserted the script there and insert the 03 00 things...The event number didn't move but the script continue...When I step on the trigger, "Wait there!" then the sprite didnt move at all, "Here is some potion.....".
    WHy is there something wrong of my script?

If the people number is 11, in the script try changing the 0x11 to 0x0B. If the event number is 11 change it to 0x0C .0x is used to say that it has a hex number.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I tried but also can't...This time it even nothing happen when I step on it...Why? When I delete the 03 00 and 50 40 thing, it freeze when step on it...What is the use of those numbers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back