• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Can someone please insert this binary below into a script where it says. "Take this too." and then it says "[PLAYER] received EGG!"

I posted this script about two pages back.
    Code:
    #org $start
    chackflag 0x200
    if b_true goto $done
    message $poke
    boxset 6
    call $move
    message $poke2
    boxset 6
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $done
    message $hi
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $poke
    $poke 1 =Take this too.\nit's a POKEMON EGG.

#org $move
    #binary 31 72 00 67 EA C2 16 08 32 66 7A B9 00
    return

#org $poke2
    $poke2 1 =\v\h01 recieved an EGG!

#org $hi
    $hi 1 =How's that egg going?

Can somebody make a script for PokeScript, for a man number 7, to givepokemon Bulbasaur and then go 4 squares down, or disapper? It's really important for me and I don't know how to do it...
    Okay here
    Code:
    #org $start
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $hi
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 1 5 0
    message $rec
    boxset 6
    applymovement 0x07 $move
    pausemove 0
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $move
    $move 1 ; #binary 0x0C 0x0C 0x0C 0x0C 0x60 0xFE

#org $hi
    $hi 1 =Here take this BULBASAUR.

#org $rec
    $rec 1 =You recieved a BULBASAUR!

Derlo

Tired....
    Years
    how to put a SCRIPT(in PokeScript) in FR for:
    - to receive RUNNING SHOES.
    - to receive the map.

thanks...;)

Last edited:

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Spoiler:

I'm pretty new at this and this is what I have up to now.A few questions:
    -What is stopping the script from continuing after the battle?
    -Where do I have to put in "playsound" and "fadesound" so it won't bug up the script when it's triggered?(It makes sprite 1 dissapear and there is no music)
    -How do you use set- and checkflag?
    -I assume the game uses flags for starter determining,what are those flags?(if the game uses them)

Last edited:

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Edit: It seems that I have a problem with compiling the second script into Pokescript, I can't compile the first script fully. Whenever I click the "compile script" option on the right click list it opens up pocketscript but after it's done compiling it give out an error message:

"Run-time error '457'
    This key is already associated with an element of this collection."

On the second script it put the script on some random guy, changed the offset and such. When I talk to him the text gets all messed up and my screen goes red. I swear this question was answered a few pages back but I can't seem to find it. >_>

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    I have a qeustion about the ScriptEd that comes with Elite Map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJBuxKKHOGQ

What am I doing wrong in that

You have to have the scripts in the same folder as ScriptED(Elitemap) because mine is always click able too.

Code:
    MY TURN
    How do you:
    • Assign a trainer a script

And, after you make a new Person/Trainer, how do you assign him/her a script too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2021
    Help with Script

Hello, I want to ask if somebody knows a Script to do that a person me of pokemon with characteristic you specify and not only like GivePokemon(79) where single I select the Pokemon, the Level and the Item.

It wanted that the Scrip allows me to choose the Pokemon, the Level, Item, Original Trainer, ID Number, Secret ID, Ball of capture, place of capture, NickName of the Pokemon, Version of Capture and that can have the activated bit of Obedient.

Not if something can be done thus, but I look for to finish it my HackRom, I hope can help and thanks beforehand me.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    please can you give me what i want.
    Thank you.

You aren't suppose to demand a Script.

Anyway You can Either make a scripte for a GiveItem command, or
    Originally Posted by thethethethe
    Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

just put setflag 0x829 in the script to activate the pokedex. And setflag 0x16F to activate thenational dex if you want.

Years
    how to put a SCRIPT(in PokeScript) in FR for:
    - to receive RUNNING SHOES.
    - to receive the map.

thanks...;)

There is a way to activate the running shoes but I forgot how to. I'd say copy the inbuilt script offset and put thewm where you want him to recieve them. To recieve the map put this command into a script. This is for Fire Red
    Code:
    giveitem 0x169 1

Spoiler:

I'm pretty new at this and this is what I have up to now.A few questions:
    -What is stopping the script from continuing after the battle?
    -Where do I have to put in "playsound" and "fadesound" so it won't bug up the script when it's triggered?(It makes sprite 1 dissapear and there is no music)
    -How do you use set- and checkflag?
    -I assume the game uses flags for starter determining,what are those flags?(if the game uses them)

I'd say try to remove all the gaps between all the commands so write it lie this. I'm going to rewrite the script how I would I'm also going to add thew setflags.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Edit: It seems that I have a problem with compiling the second script into Pokescript, I can't compile the first script fully. Whenever I click the "compile script" option on the right click list it opens up pocketscript but after it's done compiling it give out an error message:

"Run-time error '457'
    This key is already associated with an element of this collection."

On the second script it put the script on some random guy, changed the offset and such. When I talk to him the text gets all messed up and my screen goes red. I swear this question was answered a few pages back but I can't seem to find it. >_>

I'm going to rewrite the first script. The second second I'll change in your spoiler. I'd say to try it on another OW, just to see if it's the script. Sometimes that works
    Spoiler:

You have to have the scripts in the same folder as ScriptED(Elitemap) because mine is always click able too.

Code:
    MY TURN
    How do you:
    • Assign a trainer a script

And, after you make a new Person/Trainer, how do you assign him/her a script too.
    Read part 1 of Irish Witch's Tutorial in the Documents and Tutorials section, that explains how to assign scripts to OW's also read the battle part their might be something else on trainers, (I'm not that sure about the trainerbattle part). But yeah that should solve all your problems for the moment.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2021
    Hello, I have a problem with a HackRom that I am doing. I am looking for a Script that allows me to receive pokemon but indicating but characteristic to him that GivePokemon(79).

Since with single GivePokemon I can indicate the Pokémon, the Item and the Level in which it is received.

I look for a form to add (aside from the previous thing) the Original Trainer to him, ID Number, Secret ID, NickName of pokémon, version of capture, plase of capture and to activate the Bit to him of obedient.

And to leave the IVs, Nature and sex of the Original Trainer at random when pokemon is received (the last one to not interests much me).

Nevertheless no matter how hard I look for nonencounter that knows thus of a Script or at least that can add it to GivePokemon to establish the parameters that already mention.

I hope can help me, beforehand thanks.

Years
    Hello, I have a problem with a HackRom that I am doing. I am looking for a Script that allows me to receive pokemon but indicating but characteristic to him that GivePokemon(79).

Since with single GivePokemon I can indicate the Pokémon, the Item and the Level in which it is received.

I look for a form to add (aside from the previous thing) the Original Trainer to him, ID Number, Secret ID, NickName of pokémon, version of capture, plase of capture and to activate the Bit to him of obedient.

And to leave the IVs, Nature and sex of the Original Trainer at random when pokemon is received (the last one to not interests much me).

Nevertheless no matter how hard I look for nonencounter that knows thus of a Script or at least that can add it to GivePokemon to establish the parameters that already mention.

I hope can help me, beforehand thanks.

This may be able to be done with a hex editor, but scripting wise, That's something you'd have to ask Irish Witch about. At the moment I don't think there is of changing the nature and sex and the above things mentioned, but If you ask Irish Witch politely she might look into it and put it into the next pokescript beta.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I have a few scripts here.
    When I talk to a person it comes up with wierd symbols and the game freezes.

No.1: The girl in FireRed when I start the game is in the wrong place, how do I fix that.
    Anyway, heres her script.

Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoCookie
    $NoCookie 1 = This is a PokeMart.\lMy brother owns it.
    boxset 6
    release
    end

No.2: The fat guy in FireRed stuffs up when I talk to him.
    Script:

Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoCookie
    $NoCookie 1 = Technology is amazing!\lNew inventions come every day
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    No.3: I have Brendan and May blocking the way to route 1, they're supposed to move out of the way but the game stuffs up.
    Code:
    #org $AdjustRight
    applymovement 0xFF $MoveLeft
    Alert Left0 Left1 Right0
    $MoveLeft ; #Binary 0x56 0x02 0x06 0x03
    return
    I haven't changed this script, I think it's because it doesn't have the primary keys and stuff. Dunno.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I have finally learned to script(yay me) but I don't have all the commands memorized yet(basic commands I mean) so I will list the ones in order that I know and then can someone tell me what I am missing?

#org $offset
    message $offset
    if B_True(might be wrong) goto $offset
    ???Box 6
    release

I know, I'm hopless right, well I am trying to get better and this is how I'm doing it.
    end

Years
    I have a few scripts here.
    When I talk to a person it comes up with wierd symbols and the game freezes.

No.1: The girl in FireRed when I start the game is in the wrong place, how do I fix that.
    Anyway, heres her script.

Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoCookie
    $NoCookie 1 = This is a PokeMart.\lMy brother owns it.
    boxset 6
    release
    end

No.2: The fat guy in FireRed stuffs up when I talk to him.
    Script:

Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoCookie
    $NoCookie 1 = Technology is amazing!\lNew inventions come every day
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    No.3: I have Brendan and May blocking the way to route 1, they're supposed to move out of the way but the game stuffs up.
    Code:
    #org $AdjustRight
    Alert Left0 Left1 Right0
    $MoveLeft ; #Binary 0x56 0x02 0x06 0x03
    return
    I haven't changed this script, I think it's because it doesn't have the primary keys and stuff. Dunno.

I'm going to rewrite your scripts and hopefully they'll work. And I don't know how to remove the girl yet.
    Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoCookie
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $NoCookie
    $NoCookie 1 = This is a PokeMart.\nMy brother owns it.

Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoCookie
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $NoCookie
    $NoCookie 1 = Technology is amazing!\nNew inventions come every day

You do know 0xFF means that you are moving you hero, Don't you???
    Code:
    #org $AdjustRight
    pausemove 0
    release
    end

$org $MoveLeft
    $MoveLeft 1 ; #Binary 0x56 0x02 0x06 0x03 0xFE

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Thanks for helping, but now the screen just goes red >_<.

Should I delete everyone and make new people so there aren't two scripts for the one guy?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hi!

How are you doing!

I need really please a really complete script!

Firstable you encounter a Rocket and it battle you with this dialogue:

What the heck are you doing here?!?!
    Are you going to stop me for robbing these Pokemon?
    Alrught meanie, lets battle!

(battle) he has a LV 5 Abra only

(After you won)

Humph.... I lost......
    I have to tell to Boss. See ya!

ABRA! Teleport me to the base!(There the rocket dissapears)

Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back